atheists soo gala

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khalid Hussein

بسم الله الرحمن الر حيم
I have a friend who is born again she's madoow, now she's is an evangelical Christian.

I don't talk too her much anymore, I've told her to stop quoting the bible and saying 'for my god, tells me so'.

I'm not going convert to your religion and I know you people try and convert everyone.

Evangelicals are the worst anti Muslim devils.

View attachment 19673
Tell her to qoute from their God because there lord and our lord are both the same

Tell her to qoute from their God because there lord and our lord are both the same

No she said that her evangelism is closely related to the Judaism and the Torah is true. Her own words. Their pro Zionists and Israel and she says she is Jewish lol crazy wallahi, she's legit, the blackest African I know.

They see Islam as the enemy that needs to be stopped. They don't think with logic but with hate.

Christian churches are filled jinns.

Khalid Hussein

بسم الله الرحمن الر حيم
وَلَا تُجَادِلُوا أَهْلَ الْكِتَابِ إِلَّا بِالَّتِي هِيَ أَحْسَنُ إِلَّا الَّذِينَ ظَلَمُوا مِنْهُمْ ۖ وَقُولُوا آمَنَّا بِالَّذِي أُنزِلَ إِلَيْنَا وَأُنزِلَ إِلَيْكُمْ وَإِلَٰهُنَا وَإِلَٰهُكُمْ وَاحِدٌ وَنَحْنُ لَهُ مُسْلِمُونَ

And do not argue with the People of the Scripture except in a way that is best, except for those who commit injustice among them, and say, "We believe in that which has been revealed to us and revealed to you. And our God and your God is one; and we are Muslims [in submission] to Him."

Surah al ankabut ayah 46

She is judea christian they qoute from the old testament, the old testament is the Torah.

Most christians don't do that, they constantly qoute from the new testament, like I and the father are one. If one man slaps you bring the next part of the face so he can slap a second time. Crazy things, their bible has been changed 70 times this is only english translation, open John 53 it doesn't exist on the old manuscripts, but sure does in the bibles we have today.

@The Cushitic One
@TooMacaan

Why are we the only people in history with no prophet? Things would be so much easier if he was alive. We dont even see miracles. Just have to put our faith in a book
:francis:
Sxb you have to understand that when the prophet came the world was close together like it never has been it was the start of multiculturalism as our world was connected the far East and and middle East were connected via the silk road Same with middle East and Africa before that most communities were unconnected so everyone had their own prophets.
I think Today's Muslims are better than the sahaba. It's easy to have faith when you can see and communicate with your prophet and can see miracles. Harder for todays Muslims especially with all the shit happening in the world right now to have faith.
These people are called akhwan Al rasuul meaning the brothers there's a beautiful hadith about them the prophet said I wanted to see my brothers so the sahba told him aren't we your brothers the prophet said no you're my asxab meaning you're my companies the akhwani are the people who believedin me although they didn't see me

The Prophet died before the sects were even made.
It was narrated from Mu’aawiyah ibn Abi Sufyaan (may Allaah be pleased with him) that he said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) stood among us and said: “Those who came before you of the people of the Book split into seventy-two sects, and this ummah will split into seventy-three: seventy-two in Hell and one in Paradise, and that is the jamaa’ah (main body of Muslims).”

He's the Prophet. Of course he'll know about this

Khalid Hussein

بسم الله الرحمن الر حيم
Also, christians don't even follow the ten commandements in exodus 20:2 to 17 we muslim follow the ten commandments in a way apart from the sabbath. Exodus is the old testament.

1. “I am the LORD your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage. You shall have no other gods before Me.
  2. “You shall not make for yourself a carved image—any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth; you shall not bow down to them nor serve them. For I, the LORD your God, am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children to the third and fourth generations of those who hate Me, but showing mercy to thousands, to those who love Me and keep My commandments.
  3. “You shall not take the name of the LORD your God in vain, for the LORD will not hold him guiltless who takes His name in vain.
  4. “Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy. Six days you shall labor and do all your work, but the seventh day is the Sabbath of the LORD your God. In it you shall do no work: you, nor your son, nor your daughter, nor your male servant, nor your female servant, nor your cattle, nor your stranger who is within your gates. For in six days the LORD made the heavens and the earth, the sea, and all that is in them, and rested the seventh day. Therefore the LORD blessed the Sabbath day and hallowed it.
  5. “Honor your father and your mother, that your days may be long upon the land which the LORD your God is giving you.
  6. “You shall not murder.
  7. “You shall not commit adultery.
  8. “You shall not steal.
  9. “You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.
  10. “You shall not covet your neighbor’s house; you shall not covet your neighbor’s wife, nor his male servant, nor his female servant, nor his ox, nor his donkey, nor anything that is your neighbor’s.”
Christians do commit adultry and say it is fine we have Jesus's salvation, even God mentioned to them not to commit adultry.

Christians do steal and murder, around the world christians killing non christians and fellow christians too also steal from them.

They do take his name in vain they say YHWH constantly.

Christains do make images of Jesus and YHWH.

Christians also don't understand how man who does not of knowledge of the hour be God, who was killed my jews be God it is common sense that everything that is not human or jinn will praise God constanly let it be the earth or the angels in the sky they say his name. Jesus if he was God the nails would touch him, so as the cross and the hands of the wicked childern of Banu Israel.

Jesus is not dead but alive in Heaven AWAITING TO KILL THE Dajjal

Khalid Hussein

بسم الله الرحمن الر حيم
It was narrated from Mu’aawiyah ibn Abi Sufyaan (may Allaah be pleased with him) that he said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) stood among us and said: “Those who came before you of the people of the Book split into seventy-two sects, and this ummah will split into seventy-three: seventy-two in Hell and one in Paradise, and that is the jamaa’ah (main body of Muslims).”

He's the Prophet. Of course he'll know about this
But the people after ypthe prophet were they awared

Hell ain't simple G. I can already see you begging to be sent back.

@Knowthyself sure so many religions exist but surely you can eliminate many of them because they make no sense. Hindus religion makes zero sense. Worshipping cows, fire and elephants will absolutely not get you to heaven, even kids can safely assume that.

The three abrahamic relgions make the most sense with two of them having undergone extensive revisions leaving Islam to be the only religion that makes the most sense. It also has been unchanged which further gives it more credit. If we were wrong, no one else can be right because the rest do not make as much sense as Islam.

Now answer the question, what if you are wrong?
lol what makes you think some man getting whispered to by angels in a mountain makes anymore sense. like if you think about it from outside the lens of a believer a lot of these "miracles" is non sensical and cartoonish. but to answer your question, it wouldn't matter, id own up to it and get barbecued tbh. are you willing to own up to the possibility that youve been bamboozled?

Hell ain't simple G. I can already see you begging to be sent back.

@Knowthyself sure so many religions exist but surely you can eliminate many of them because they make no sense. Hindus religion makes zero sense. Worshipping cows, fire and elephants will absolutely not get you to heaven, even kids can safely assume that.

The three abrahamic relgions make the most sense with two of them having undergone extensive revisions leaving Islam to be the only religion that makes the most sense. It also has been unchanged which further gives it more credit. If we were wrong, no one else can be right because the rest do not make as much sense as Islam.

Now answer the question, what if you are wrong?
If i'm wrong, there's nothing i can do about it. I'll be going to hell. That's obvious.

Khalid Hussein

بسم الله الرحمن الر حيم
I think Today's Muslims are better than the sahaba. It's easy to have faith when you can see and communicate with your prophet and can see miracles. Harder for todays Muslims especially with all the shit happening in the world right now to have faith.
God sent us the last messenger because it will be the end of times. That why we muslims are privileged to pray anywhere around the earth
In the masjid, outside, church, synagouges, temples we can pray everywhere apart from najas places.

The prophet peace be upon him said

“The (whole) earth has been made good for me, a means of purification and a mosque (or place of prayer); so wherever a man may be when the time for prayer comes, let him pray wherever he is.”

(Sahih Muslim, 521)
The prophet peace be upon him said

“The (whole) earth has been made a mosque (or a place of prayer) and a means of purification for me, so wherever a man of my ummah may be when the time for prayer comes, let him pray.”

(Sahih Bukhari, 335)

We are close the end times
All atheist this every humans story
This going to be my story and your story and every humans story

Khalid Hussein

بسم الله الرحمن الر حيم
No. They are Muslim
Shia muslim, most the shia we have now a days are ayahtullats that say they fatimah may allah be pleased with her is a goddess my allah protect me, the history of shia was made by jewish man named Abdullah ibn Saba, he died in the end don't worry by Ali may allah be pleased with him.
Before shia was a political group supporting ali.
But it became religious group.

Shia people abandoned hussein in karabala, let him die bit by bit. See the hypocritism of the shia.

Sufis are better, but we have sufi rim gym flying around, i used to ho to a sufi school, they have aqeedah issues, Allah is above his creation mentioned in the Quran and hadith but change to Allah is everywhere and Allah exist without a place
The excuse is they say allah is has power over his throne when it said istawa, istawa means rose over and above, if it says power it would had said qudrah, not istawa.

See we only have the traditional salaf as salih, who have no issue with aqeedah, fiqh and tarikh.

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
The thing with atheists today and in the 20th century is that they are plagued with a philosophical world view that is in its essence skepticism. They all think they are thinking independently however in fact they are thinking in accordance with how Kant saw the world, Kant was revolutionary in western philosophy because what is often called his copernicus discovery is in that :

Reality is not informing us, we are informing reality, seeing is not believing, believing is seeing.

The question that should be asked to an atheist should be; Is your rejection of the existence of a creator due to a absence of evidence, or is it due to philosophical and moral objections.

Contrary to the empiricist, no, you do not have to measure and observe something in order to confirm it's existence.
The abstract world is not material, consciousness is immaterial, you can't measure it, smell it, touch it, taste it, hear it, see it, yet it exists.

Plato's philosophy was more on the lines of : It is impossible for us to doing all of this, if it weren't for a previous original source of knowledge and wisdom. He believed that they (knowledge and wisdom, arts) had a material existence.

Aristotle was similar except he was a moderate realist, believing knowledge and concepts did not have a material existence, but rather a immaterial existence.

All knowledges relate to each other (interdisciplinary) , this is how knowledge was seen in most historical civilizations including Islam, its only in modern civilization that we see everything as illusionary coincidences. Atheists always ramble about logic, logic is about metaphysics, a logician will always arrive at the questions :

Why is there a world?
Where do we come from?
What happens after we go?

But what is commonly known as logic, is not something formidable, it too has it's limits and therefore cannot be relied upon. Logic breaks down in the quantum world. The double slit experiment drastically changes our philosophical interpretation of the world and what existence means.

The double slit experiment :

As seen in the explanation, the very foundation of our bodies (atoms) behave in ways that defy logic and common sense, therefore why is it logical to become an atheist, and why is it illogical to believe in a creator whom Muslims believe is immaterial, but yet as stated in Ashari theology, is neither 'connected nor disconnected' from his creation?

If God was to be seen and connected to creation, that would make him corruptible and incorruptible. If he was separated and it would mean God has a separate existence (deism
?).

However God being neither both, forces the mind to arrive at a place where the rational mind breaks down, as it now breaks down when we must confirm that atoms behave in a complete Irrational way. These conclusions only satisfy the Muslim because the Muslim who knows his deen understands that the rational faculties are given to us by Allah, and as with other gifts, such as our 5 senses, our minds also have limits.

Why is Islam unique? Because we don't affirm in order to elucidate the existence of Allah, Most of the time it's negation, like in surah ikhlas. Yet everytime a discovery in the quantum world is made known to us common folk, it only seems to coincide with our belief in Allah.

So the question to the atheists is, are you genuine atheists or are you nomanilists?

This is how they'll respond to the OP's question :

Khalid Hussein

بسم الله الرحمن الر حيم
Atheist are mot easily convinced, i told my so called muslim friend can you brain with your own eyes by rolling it backwards, he starts saying I can see my brain with tech, I said to him the easiest question and he didn't answer. And he Still contiune joking

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
Atheist are mot easily convinced, i told my so called muslim friend can you brain with your own eyes by rolling it backwards, he starts saying I can see my brain with tech, I said to him the easiest question and he didn't answer. And he Still contiune joking

Sxb I didn't understand a single thing you said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending