atheists soo gala

Status
Not open for further replies.
what if you woke up in your grave and realized we were right, and you were wrong, there was a God. For us muslims, even if we were wrong(which we aren't), we have got nothing to lose. bal ka jawaaba

They have a stock response for this "tommorow we could wake up from death and the flying spaghetti monster could send us all to hell"

If you could reason with atheists they wouldn't be atheists -___-

I'd love to watch sspot unbelievers get punished. it'd be so good to see the faces of @VixR @dhegdheer @Amun, @AbdiJohnson and the rest of gaalo squad, as they get punished for denying Allah. I hope God grants me that wish if I don't go to hell myself for the bad things I have done.:mjcry:

Can you like not do this rn fam. Ive been awake all night and I have an hour left till I get ready for work

maxresdefault.jpg

Cassh me outsside when I'm not sleep deprived

What if Shiism or non denominational Islam is the right Islam and yours is wrong?

What if you get punished by G-d for eternity for your Sufi leanings with all your ahlu bidca?

The Catholics could be laughing at you while you burn.

The Jews might be right and no one goes to heaven or hell. Who knows?

They have no response because to them God existing is an impossible notion.
Thats like asking us Muslims, 'what if you wake up as a plant and find out that Buddhism was the one true religion'

I feel bad for them when they are asked who your god what's your religion and who's your prophet and they can't answer that, things that they've been hearing since they were young may they all come back to the religion before it's late

what if you woke up in your grave and realized we were right, and you were wrong, there was a God. For us muslims, even if we were wrong(which we aren't), we have got nothing to lose. bal ka jawaaba
what if we were both wrong and the hindhus were right. or the christians. would you still have nothing to lose?

Khalid Hussein

بسم الله الرحمن الر حيم
It'll be interesting to see how merciful Allah really is. :damedamn:
He brought you to life, he made your mother care for you, he provided you with sight, hearing, touching. He allowed you eat, he cherished you and you still deny.

Do you deny what your lord favoured you with.

Wallahi wabillahi watallahi, when the kuffar burn hellfire they will say to the keepers of hellfire they will say to kuffar haven't God sent a warner to you but did you disobeyed.

Also Abdullah or Abdulrahman I not going to say abdi johnson because abdi means my slave. Don't say that the shia say fatima is a goddess, may Allah forgive me.

The sufis add in mew thing into the deen

The catholics treat their pope like a god, and also allow gay marraige when the messiah said in Romans 1:26 and 27

Roman 1

26 Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural sexual relations for unnatural ones.

27 In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed shameful acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their error.

The Jews envoked God's anger by killing his messengers and prophets and tried to kill the messiah. Allah saved him. It is mention both in the quran and bible.

I don't like Amun because he is gaal because the name he named after him self, amun is a eygptian god for the sun, may allah forgive me and protect me.

What atheist don't understand how laws are made do not apply to the one who made it. Simple logic

Like a phone, try swiping me or tap me, nothing speical will happen.

What if Shiism or non denominational Islam is the right Islam and yours is wrong?

What if you get punished by G-d for eternity for your Sufi leanings with all your ahlu bidca?

The Catholics could be laughing at you while you burn.

The Jews might be right and no one goes to heaven or hell. Who knows?
Abdi johnson
Are you gaal?

Is it me who is the only muslim the bible in this site

Khalid Hussein

بسم الله الرحمن الر حيم
@TooMacaan

I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me.

Jesus did say he was a muslim

Muslims will only go to the kingdom of heaven
according to islam. or in your case specifically sunni islam. there is an equal chance that your as wrong as the 183279823792387 religions out there. but even if we say islam was right all along, what about the different denominations. shia or even that mystic shit could've been the right this whole time. tbh I'm not sure if as a shia you just get dipped in hell and god just lets you marinate like a piece of chicken for a little bit till he pulls you out and tosses you in heaven since technically you still believe in allah, I've always wondered about that lmao.

Khalid Hussein

بسم الله الرحمن الر حيم
according to islam. or in your case specifically sunni islam. there is an equal chance that your as wrong as the 183279823792387 religions out there. but even if we say islam was right all along, what about the different denominations. shia or even that mystic shit could've been the right this whole time. tbh I'm not sure if as a shia you just get dipped in hell and god just lets you marinate like a piece of chicken for a little bit till he pulls you out and tosses you in heaven since technically you still believe in allah, I've always wondered about that lmao.
I have thought you have not understood
Three religions
Judaism
Christianity
Islam

Mention one thing in common

God is one

Also the bible and torah mention a coming of a new song and a new messenger, he will be praised and a deilght to my sight all people will people will praise God all over the earth. They be cheering and chanting on top the mountains of Sela (madinah).

This does not mention jesus because he was from the 12 tribes of israel.

He was not from sela brcause sela is in kedar, kedar is Arabia.

Jesus never went to the gentiles, and he warned his disiples in matthew 10:5.

If three religions mention 1 man who is prophet muhammad, means islam is true.

Jews don't want a new song or a change
Christians are astary and beileve in the trinity which came 20 years after jesus

Khalid Hussein

بسم الله الرحمن الر حيم
Allah is one without any partners, shia believe fatimah is a Goddess.

Why do we say
There is no god but God He has no partners nor any offsprings.

The prophet said

Islam will divide to 73 sects

72 will go to hell, 1 will go to Jannah.

72 will disbelieve, fabricate Islam

1 will follow allah and his prophet.

The real christians will go to paradise
So as the real jews too. They were muslm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending