atheists soo gala

Status
Not open for further replies.
All of Islam is correct, Sunni, Shia, Sufi are all Muslims.

I don't think so for shia. they lost me when they said that the xaar or ahlu bayt was halaal to eat. I mean like whaattttt????

and not to forget their 12 imaams of which they say to be stronger than God (shirk al akbar). >.<

NOOOO JUST NOOO
mjlol.png

axmedxajiisback

Amr ibn Hisham
what if you woke up in your grave and realized we were right, and you were wrong, there was a God. For us muslims, even if we were wrong(which we aren't), we have got nothing to lose. bal ka jawaaba
If an angry, Arabic speaking jihadist with a sharp knife confronts me in my grave and is about to punish me for not having supported Jihad, terrorism, murder, violence, slavery, child-rape and bigotry, I'd wake up and snap out of it.

You have nothing to worry about? That's right but you also wasted the only life you had.

axmedxajiisback

Amr ibn Hisham
@axmedxajiisback do you hate islam due to fgm which is somali culture not islam.
Circumcision is obligatory (for every male and female) by cutting off the piece of skin on the glans of the penis of the male, but circumcision of the female is by cutting out the clitoris (this is called Hufaad)
Reliance of the Traveller: A Classic Manual of Islamic Sacred Law
Ahmad ibn Naqib al-Misri

Abu al- Malih ibn `Usama's father relates that the Prophet said: "Circumcision is a law for men and a preservation of honour for women."
Ahmad Ibn Hanbal 5:75; Abu Dawud, Adab 167

Narrated Umm Atiyyah al-Ansariyyah: A woman used to perform circumcision in Medina. The Prophet (peace be upon him) said to her: Do not cut severely as that is better for a woman and more desirable for a husband.
Sunan Abu Dawud 41:5251

So, I hate FGM and the religion whose central figure allowed it. You are not a Muslim scholar. Don't recycle bullshit talking points from your "moderate" Muslim friends. FGM is authorized by Muhammad and carried out by his followers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending