atheists soo gala

Status
Not open for further replies.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
They will face the hounds of hell and as soon as their time is reached they will realize how horribly wrong they were

I have thought you have not understood
Three religions
Judaism
Christianity
Islam

Mention one thing in common

God is one

Also the bible and torah mention a coming of a new song and a new messenger, he will be praised and a deilght to my sight all people will people will praise God all over the earth. They be cheering and chanting on top the mountains of Sela (madinah).

This does not mention jesus because he was from the 12 tribes of israel.

He was not from sela brcause sela is in kedar, kedar is Arabia.

Jesus never went to the gentiles, and he warned his disiples in matthew 10:5.

If three religions mention 1 man who is prophet muhammad, means islam is true.

Jews don't want a new song or a change
Christians are astary and beileve in the trinity which came 20 years after jesus
obviously all three abrahamic religions have the same god but each of ther followers believes they are following the right religion and the right sect within that religion. whose to say their right? keeping with the theme of this thread. what if you wake in your grave and find out them jews were right all along. or even more bizarre the buddhist were right and you got re incarnated as a rat or some shit.

Khalid Hussein

بسم الله الرحمن الر حيم
obviously all three abrahamic religions have the same god but each of ther followers believes they are following the right religion and the right sect within that religion. whose to say their right? keeping with the theme of this thread. what if you wake in your grave and find out them jews were right all along. or even more bizarre the buddhist were right and you got re incarnated as a rat or some shit.
I am not going to answer a question that is not true that is flawed.

What would you say if mounkar wa nakir saywho is your lord what is your deen who is your prophet, those who followed jesus are muslim not the church. those who follow moses not thr synagouge are muslim. Jesus and moses taught tawhid not judaism and christianity, islam teaches tawhid

Well if i'm wrong i'm going to hell, simple as that.
Hell ain't simple G. I can already see you begging to be sent back.

@Knowthyself sure so many religions exist but surely you can eliminate many of them because they make no sense. Hindus religion makes zero sense. Worshipping cows, fire and elephants will absolutely not get you to heaven, even kids can safely assume that.

The three abrahamic relgions make the most sense with two of them having undergone extensive revisions leaving Islam to be the only religion that makes the most sense. It also has been unchanged which further gives it more credit. If we were wrong, no one else can be right because the rest do not make as much sense as Islam.

Now answer the question, what if you are wrong?

according to islam. or in your case specifically sunni islam. there is an equal chance that your as wrong as the 183279823792387 religions out there. but even if we say islam was right all along, what about the different denominations. shia or even that mystic shit could've been the right this whole time. tbh I'm not sure if as a shia you just get dipped in hell and god just lets you marinate like a piece of chicken for a little bit till he pulls you out and tosses you in heaven since technically you still believe in allah, I've always wondered about that lmao.

All of Islam is correct, Sunni, Shia, Sufi are all Muslims.

You could die and find out that your god wasnt real and it was actually another one. What then?

My point is, how do you know Allah is the real one?

@TooMacaan it is john 5:30
This is for the
You could die and find out that your god wasnt real and it was actually another one. What then?

My point is, how do you know Allah is the real one?
If hinduasm or buddism turns out to be true you will just be reincarnated. And all the abrahmic religions predicted a prophet that will come from the land of Arabia becoming the last messenger of Allah. Aside from the evedince in the Quran and the fact that all the prophets predictions came true and we are waiting for calaamat Al kubra the most true religion is Islam

There's only one true religion and that's Islam.

Some of you atheists will come back to the religion within your life time. I'd rather have a conversation with an atheist than a Christian Somali.

:lawd: Personally speaking as Christians want to convert everybody, evangelicals are the most radical and hardline out all of them.

Khalid Hussein

بسم الله الرحمن الر حيم
There's only one true religion and that's Islam.

Some of you atheists will come back to the religion within your life time. I'd rather have a conversation with an atheist than a Christian Somali.

:lawd: Personally speaking as Christians want to convert everybody, evangelicals are the most radical and hardline out all of them.
I deal with evanligicals like David wood, for so long wallah he is a joke

Why are we the only people in history with no prophet? Things would be so much easier if he was alive. We dont even see miracles. Just have to put our faith in a book
:francis:

Khalid Hussein

بسم الله الرحمن الر حيم
How ab
Why are we the only people in history with no prophet? Things would be so much easier if he was alive. We dont even see miracles. Just have to put our faith in a book
How about those imbetween the time of Jesus and Muhammad peace be upon them both.

They sure had the teachings of Jesus but made christianity, instead of Islam.

I think Today's Muslims are better than the sahaba. It's easy to have faith when you can see and communicate with your prophet and can see miracles. Harder for todays Muslims especially with all the shit happening in the world right now to have faith.

Khalid Hussein

بسم الله الرحمن الر حيم
Let me tell you
Islam means to sumbit, sumbit to who
God

Muslim means who the one who submits to God. See

Judaism is made by Juda bibilcal charater, in arabic it is called yahuda

Christianity is made by christ, christ in koine greek means messiah.

Islam has no ism or ology nor ity in it, because it means to sumbit to God.

Moses didn't mention Judaism nor Jesus mention Christianity, they both mention islam

I deal with evanligicals like David wood, for so long wallah he is a joke

I have a friend who is born again she's madoow, now she's is an evangelical Christian.

I don't talk too her much anymore, I've told her to stop quoting the bible and saying 'for my god, tells me so'.

I'm not going convert to your religion and I know you people try and convert everyone.

Evangelicals are the worst anti Muslim devils.

Khalid Hussein

بسم الله الرحمن الر حيم
I think Today's Muslims are better than the sahaba. It's easy to have faith when you can see and communicate with your prophet and can see miracles. Harder for todays Muslims especially with all the shit happening in the world right now to have faith.
If you see the miracles of the prophet you would still desbelieve. That how Allah mde Banu Adam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending