Ask the gaal anything

Status
Not open for further replies.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
A scripture that's been altered so many times can't claim to be the divine truth. Also how did you 'overcome' the trinity issue?
Parts of the Quran were literally aten by a sheep so they can no longer be found. You tell me how divine that is. Anyways, the pure form of the bible hasn't been altered.
I didn't overcome the trinity, I was guided through faith with God to understand it. It isn't that hard to comprehend God the father is in spirit form in heaven, God the holy spirit is among us on Earth to guide our hearts. God the son is in flesh, and once dwelt among us but now reigns on the throne in heaven.

Think of it with this analogy: In Islam God is in heaven, yet Muslims pray and feel God's presence with them on Earth.
This encompasses God the holy spirit and God the father in heaven. Lastly, God's physical form that Muslims think of that is in heaven is Jesus Christ. It isn't three different Gods it's a single God in three different forms. One in our hearts, one that has always been in heaven and one that has walked on Earth.

Has your stance on evolution changed or do you still subscribe to the suugo science that is Adam and his rib woman :lolbron:

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
Has your stance on evolution changed or do you still subscribe to the suugo science that is Adam and his rib woman :lolbron:
Suugo science? Aren't you Muslim? Anyways, I was always an evolutionist after I learned evolution even while I was a Muslim. I became a creationist and a young earther after understanding the bible. In all reality, evolution relies more heavily on the unknown than creation. Ask me questions about evolution vs creation and I will answer them for you.

Xaagi-Cagmadigtee

Guul ama Dhimasho
I'm not denominational. I just adhere to the word of God by what the bible amd scriptures say. You should ask somebody who follows a denomination these questions like: @TooMacaan

This is more of a comment than a question. I went to a private Christian boarding school, and one of the requirements was one-hour of Bible class each day. They were very nice people (they are Methodist) and our friendship is strong but adherence to my faith is that much stronger. For that I am thankful for the experience I had during my formative years as a Muslim in a Christian school. I am infinitely blessed for being a Muslim. I suppose it was innate in me to never waiver and change religions.

Vision

If its on mainstream media, don't believe it
Parts of the Quran were literally aten by a sheep so they can no longer be found.

reading-ikea-intructions-big-lebowski-confused.gif

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

1) Do you believe in 3 god's in one?
2) Have you ever felt the holy spirit?
3) Do you have any somali christian friends?

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
will u plan on marrying a somali christian or a christian from another ethnicity? also what do u plan on naming your kids?

Anyone Christian that God sends my way. I Don't discriminate on race unless They're Arab or Mexican (aka all of Latin America).
Not sure of children names. Perhaps biblical names since They're timely. Lately I've been thinking of Olivia for my girl's name since she will likely have olive skin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts