Ask the gaal anything

Status
Not open for further replies.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
How did you become a Christian? Did a Christian friend convert you? Did you watch some Christian videos on the Internet? Did you dream about Jesus? Share your story.
I left Islam at 16 and I searched for a religion since then. I was converted from deism to Christianity on two separate occasions both by guys I loved.

Why would you leave a religion only to go to another one:mindblown:

I'm sorry but even as an Agnostic, Christianity makes even less sense than Islam.

Unless you're trolling:hahaidiot:

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
Mm, converted for love, classic.
Yeah it is classic but it also saved my life from depression. Deism was not enough to satisfy my soul. I yearned for God but simply knowing there was "a God" was not enough. I needed to know the one true God.

Jeesto

VIP
I said I hates my family. I hate my brothers and I resent how much my family is failed. I hate the unit not all the individuals. Anyways, it's definitely a huge financial benefit and it's one of my commandments to respect my parents.
Ok but do they know about your conversion to Christianity??

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
Why would you leave a religion only to go to another one:mindblown:

I'm sorry but even as an Agnostic, Christianity makes even less sense than Islam.

Unless you're trolling:hahaidiot:
It makes less sense because we were brain washed at a young age about Christianity. The only thing Ex-Muslims have a hard time grasping is the trinity. I struggled with the trinity concept for several years but God gave me faith.

It makes less sense because we were brain washed at a young age about Christianity. The only thing Ex-Muslims have a hard time grasping is the trinity. I struggled with the trinity concept for several years but God gave me faith.
Well as long as you practice your religion peacefully, there's nothing wrong with that. Christianity has at least had reforms unlike Islam. Go for it:salute:

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
Why isn't your cadaan boyfriend ever online
He isn't my boyfriend l0l. We officially dated for like one day but it ended quickly because we only date to marry and we Don't have plans to marry right now. Anyways we're on no contact right now but when we start talking again I'll ask him for you. Just remind me.

black

live and let die.
I think you're trolling. You probably believe what you say, but I don't believe you're a Christian. 99% sure you're an atheist masking around as a Christian to try and trigger people, but i'll play along.

What branch of Christianity do you follow?

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
I think you're trolling. You probably believe what you say, but I don't believe you're a Christian. 99% sure you're an atheist masking around as a Christian to try and trigger people, but i'll play along.

What branch of Christianity do you follow?
non denominational used to be Catholic hence why I left after the first time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts