Ask the gaal anything

Status
Not open for further replies.

black

live and let die.
I'm not having sex with my boyfriends, I don't kiss either.

:dead: And that's why it ceased to exist

You know where I'm going with this, but I'm sure you're aware it involves any physical contact including involving impure thoughts. Waxaas baad diinta illahay kaga hartay? You're a plonker lol

And then you want to tell us you attend church regularly in a headscarf, proclaim yourself as a gaal and cadaan jecel at every opportunity. Oh and you hate your family. Absolutely golden

Anyway, how is 10th grade going?

Hallo,

I saw @Opone 's funny thread about his life and I would like you all to ask me everything as well! I will not disclose information that can give away my identity but everything else is fair game!
Were you born christen or did you convert from islam to Christianity? if so, why? what makes Christianity more believable than Islam?

black

live and let die.
Were you born christen or did you convert from islam to Christianity? if so, why? what makes Christianity more believable than Islam?

:dwill: Horta adiga, you're a female Somali hard line nationalist that doesn't like Islam, isn't an atheist, nor a Christian. Literally everything about you is suspicious. Are even Somali? Are you even a woman?

Welcome to your AMA. How long have you been Jewish? Are your parents Muslim? What state do you live in? Why are you airing me?

:dwill: Horta adiga, you're a female Somali hard line nationalist that doesn't like Islam, isn't an atheist, nor a Christian. Literally everything about you is suspicious. Are even Somali? Are you even a woman?

Welcome to your AMA. How long have you been Jewish? Are your parents Muslim? What state do you live in? Why are you airing me?
You're jokes :drakekidding:

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
The answers on this thread answer all your questions but I will answer again just for you <3
I was born in a Muslim household. Practiced Islam until I noticed flaws until the age of 15. Became a deist at 16, became sorta agnostic at 17. Converted at 17 due to my ex. Went back to deism because he showed me a flawed side of Christianity (Catholicism) and couldn't explain the trinity, searched Christianity again when I started Uni turned Muslim for about a month due to a mahadaro, left Islam and became semi-agnostic after that month, and converted to Christianity again after meeting the current guy I love.
So no I did not convert from Islam to Christianity. Islam was already uncredible for me before I turned to Christianity.

Xaagi-Cagmadigtee

Guul ama Dhimasho
If the Bible is the word of God and sacrosanct, why did protestation (Reformation) happen?

Who are the true believers, Catholics or Protestants?

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
If the Bible is the word of God and sacrosanct, why did protestation (Reformation) happen?

Who are the true believers, Catholics or Protestants?
I'm not denominational. I just adhere to the word of God by what the bible amd scriptures say. You should ask somebody who follows a denomination these questions like: @TooMacaan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts