Ask the gaal anything

Status
Not open for further replies.

Volcahoooees

Resident of WZKSA, Wahabi-Zionist K. Sh!thole. A
Honestly, I pity Muslims like you. You have to believe the Quran is untainted and completely true and you bash Christianity for being tainted. At this same time, you guys have different schools of thoughts on interpretation because the Quran cannot explain itself well enough. You're basically telling me the Quran is too extreme for you so you had to adopt a school of thought that wasn't as extreme. A pity. I accept all of the bible and I think none of it is extreme.
The quran isn't tainted nor it is extreme(its open to many many interpretations), its some schools of thought(groups of ppl with a similar interpretation) that are extreme didnt i mention Wahhabism a million times by now.:comeon:

You missunderstood the reason why people follow schools of thought.
Its NOT because of how lenient some are and how extreme some are(unlike the christian denominations we're not gossiping schoolgirls:childplease: we respect eachother(exept in very few occasions ie. Sha'rites(Fundamentalists)and Mu'atalites(Philosophers)

The reason why people follow certain schools has to do with so many stuff that my fingers will get tired if i tried to type it ALL down

So ill give you a example: person 1 and person 2 person 3

Person 1: is more interested in the laws and in the jurisprudence verses of the qur'an so she/he decided to follow the school of Al-hanafi(the more law-centered مذهبschool of thought)

Person 2: is more interested in the sciences and the medical verses of the qur'an so she/he decided to follow the school of Mu'atazili(the more Science's' oriented مذهبschool of thought)

Person 3: is more interested in unecessary bloodshed and denying the human rights and more focussed in mis-interpretating the verses of the qur'an to suit thier disgustic unethical unislamic agenda so they decide to follow the school of Wahhabism(the qarxis, propaganda oriented مذهب)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts