Ask the gaal anything

Status
Not open for further replies.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
Your naseeha is wasted on people like her. You see i find it fascinating when you compare gallos who become muslims and muslims who become murtad or gallos. Just check this video below

When a gal generally becomes a muslim and i mean a proper muslim not the ex cons and the psychos/playas they tend to become someone who become an idealised version of themselves. They become better people. But the striking thing is they leave their old lives behind. They no longer care about their previous religion.

On the other hand galos like the OP and the folks here tend to carry the hiqid with them. Meaning they cannot shake off their previous lives. It's as if illahi not only took iman from their heart and made them deaf dumb and blind but he also left a kinda of self loathing obsessiveness when it comes to the deen they had. They can't stop talking about. They can't stop thrashing it. They can't help telling people how great their gallo life is etc etc. They try so hard to feel that they have become something that it becomes almost like the snake which eats its own tail.

The irony of this worthless exercise is that the bravado is hidden bravado. They can't show it off to their families or parents or relatives. It's all hidden. They lead a double life. One of humiliation. Every gal i met who is no longer a muslim turns out to be a msierable downcast person. Because they have to hide their double life they become even more bitter and feel the need to validate their positions to others. A vicious cycle. Illahi ba nacaladay
My life is humiliating? I am proud of my religion and I am waiting to move out to tel my family

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
heh waiting to move out.... the coward's life. come back to us when you do tell your parents that you are a murtad.
They know I'm not Muslim. Also the penalty of apostasy is death. Tell me this when you have a fatwa on your head for leaving a cult.

Is it normal in your culture to hate your parents? That's pretty disgusting. God commands me to love and respect my parents, idk about allah.
M8 I love my parents, if I am not mistaken did u not say u hate ur family at one point. :meleshame: Iga rail ahow if I was mistaken, it's just that people who disrespect their parents trigger me greatly. I take back my statements if was mistaken abaayo, it seems u love and respect ur parents greatly. :salute: continue on, just cool off on the anti Islam and Muslim rhetoric, we r majority Muslim and its Ramadan.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
M8 I love my parents, if I am not mistaken did u not say u hate ur family at one point. :meleshame: Iga rail ahow if I was mistaken, it's just that people who disrespect their parents trigger me greatly. I take back my statements if was mistaken abaayo, it seems u love and respect ur parents greatly. :salute: continue on, just cool off on the anti Islam and Muslim rhetoric, we r majority Muslim and its Ramadan.
If you read the rest of that thread or this thread you'd understand that I hate my family collectively. I hate some of my brothers. I don't hate my parents that's pure haram. My dad is the favorite member of my family, I love him the most.

If you read the rest of that thread or this thread you'd understand that I hate my family collectively. I hate some of my brothers. I don't hate my parents that's pure haram. My dad is the favorite member of my family, I love him the most.
It was a misunderstanding abaayo, we good :dabcasar:

By the way r ur family currently fasting, if so do u join in or not?

Last edited:
You say hating your mom is haraam. lol How abour hating the creator? You do understand that christianity has the same God don't you. they stray with putting Isa next to the creator. have you even ever read the bible?

They know I'm not Muslim. Also the penalty of apostasy is death. Tell me this when you have a fatwa on your head for leaving a cult.
you're not living in somalia or the east. so you can stop wetting the bed about the fatwa.

so you're family knows you're not muslim. heh well done. you're not a snake like the others. still lanatullah on you.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
It was a misunderstanding abaayo, we good :dabcasar:

By the way r ur family currently fasting, if so do u join in or not?
I fasted for the first day, it was too hard on my weak body so I stopped fasting after that. I just read the bible instead of Quran while fasting.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
You say hating your mom is haraam. lol How abour hating the creator? You do understand that christianity has the same God don't you. they stray with putting Isa next to the creator. have you even ever read the bible?
Allah and Yahweh Aren't the same. Allah was created by muhammad.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
you're not living in somalia or the east. so you can stop wetting the bed about the fatwa.

so you're family knows you're not muslim. heh well done. you're not a snake like the others. still lanatullah on you.
That sounds like a habar I Don't believe in habar from a false idol

I'm not trying to be disrespectful but Christianity makes as much sense as Hinduism does.

As for women's rights, I suggest you read the bible and the teachings and don't base your judgement off of Modern day western "christian" culture.

I don't care about what you believe nor do I care to change your mind but those are absurd ignorant statements.

:kodaksmiley: sister I didn't mind until this. Ayaan hirsi is ur role model?:childplease:
I truly suggest u change who u look up to, she is a known liar and goes against everything Somali. She has attacked Muslims for no reason and is a slave to a bunch of racists, in the name of money she fabricates entire stories about Islam and her family.

You should not look up to pathological liars and slaves of the white man, it makes people think less of ur opinions. View attachment 20457

Also what is with ur clear islamophobia. It seems a bit stupid to me.

If hirsi was her role model she would make a little more sense tbh

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
I'm not trying to be disrespectful but Christianity makes as much sense as Hinduism does.

As for women's rights, I suggest you read the bible and the teachings and don't base your judgement off of Modern day western "christian" culture.

I don't care about what you believe nor do I care to change your mind but those are absurd ignorant statements.
I'm reading the bible thank you. I first started with the 'controversial' passages about women and there's really nothing wrong with it. Too many people who are out to persecute Christianity have cherry picked verses that seem bad. If you would like more information on these passages feel free to DM me. God makes no errors in his sacred text.

I'm reading the bible thank you. I first started with the 'controversial' passages about women and there's really nothing wrong with it. Too many people who are out to persecute Christianity have cherry picked verses that seem bad. If you would like more information on these passages feel free to DM me. God makes no errors in his sacred text.

Sure. If there are no errors why are there so many different versions? Which one is gods sacred text, because some churches include some books others don't.

Not 3 Gods. It's a single God in 3 forms.
Okay, so why would God take on 3 forms? What is the purpose? I am assuming then that you don't believe Jesus is Gods begotten son?

Allah and Yahweh Aren't the same. Allah was created by muhammad.
Allah means God in Arabic. Arab Christians say Allah as well and Jews say Elohim.
Its the same God, but the difference is, we worship God alone and go to gim directly. We do not pray to Jesus son of Maryam (pbuh) because he too, prayed tp God. Its even in the bible. Also, he never claimed to be God's son, that was added later once the Romans "converted" to the religion. It was not there prior to that neither was the trinity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts