Ask the gaal anything

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coverting to christianity truly is a step back. its like going back to windows 95. why would you do that?

btw? do you live in fear? and why does your mother not pray? secondly do you plan on being a quite gaal or do you want to take te ayaan hirsi magaan stage?

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
Coverting to christianity truly is a step back. its like going back to windows 95. why would you do that?

btw? do you live in fear? and why does your mother not pray? secondly do you plan on being a quite gaal or do you want to take te ayaan hirsi magaan stage?
I could say the same about Islam. I need you all to understand that I left Islam before I joined Christianity. Years before. Islam was that corrupt for me that I had to leave it. Islam is the largest step down I can imagine.

I find Ayaan Hirsi to be a role model. She is of the same subclan as me and my father knew her father. I won't take the same path as her because she is inflammatory. I will however be vocal about converting to Christianity.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist

My mother doesn' t pray because she isn't a Muslim. She's a cultural Muslim not a religious one. I have noticed a lot of this in the Somali community and I hope many Muslims truly look to their scriptures so they can leave the religion or be imprisoned for having extremist views.

My mother doesn' t pray because she isn't a Muslim. She's a cultural Muslim not a religious one. I have noticed a lot of this in the Somali community and I hope many Muslims truly look to their scriptures so they can leave the religion or be imprisoned for having extremist views.

We have no cultural muslims in our family Alhamdulilaah. We were thought tawheed instead of cultural bs which allows men to go partying and forbids women to do it. None of us were allowed, nor was one favoured above the other. I feel like this did happen to you? and to many others of which the parents don't know the deen properly

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
We have no cultural muslims in our family Alhamdulilaah. We were thought tawheed instead of cultural bs which allows men to go partying and forbids women to do it. None of us were allowed, nor was one favoured above the other. I feel like this did happen to you? and to many others of which the parents don't know the deen properly
I'm happy they aren't strict Muslims. It'd be even harder for me to leave the religion if they were.

I could say the same about Islam. I need you all to understand that I left Islam before I joined Christianity. Years before. Islam was that corrupt for me that I had to leave it. Islam is the largest step down I can imagine.

I find Ayaan Hirsi to be a role model. She is of the same subclan as me and my father knew her father. I won't take the same path as her because she is inflammatory. I will however be vocal about converting to Christianity.
:kodaksmiley: sister I didn't mind until this. Ayaan hirsi is ur role model?:childplease:
I truly suggest u change who u look up to, she is a known liar and goes against everything Somali. She has attacked Muslims for no reason and is a slave to a bunch of racists, in the name of money she fabricates entire stories about Islam and her family.

You should not look up to pathological liars and slaves of the white man, it makes people think less of ur opinions.
image.png

Also what is with ur clear islamophobia. It seems a bit stupid to me.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
:kodaksmiley: sister I didn't mind until this. Ayaan hirsi is ur role model?:childplease:
I truly suggest u change who u look up to, she is a known liar and goes against everything Somali. She has attacked Muslims for no reason and is a slave to a bunch of racists, in the name of money she fabricates entire stories about Islam and her family.

You should not look up to pathological liars and slaves of the white man, it makes people think less of ur opinions. View attachment 20457

Why wouldn't I be Islamaphobic if I was beaten my whole childhood all in the name of Islam.:umwhat:

Please save your mahadaro for somebody who can be brainwashed easily.:mybusiness:

Why wouldn't I be Islamaphobic if I was beaten my whole childhood all in the name of Islam.:umwhat:

Please save your mahadaro for somebody who can be brainwashed easily.:mybusiness:
And who called ur parents the perfect Muslims. :birdman: If they beat u it was bad, but what in the world does that have to do with deenta. :ivers: If ur parents beat u and don't pray as well as raising multiple non praying children, I'm sorry to say they r not good Muslims at all. U can take the blame and throw it back at the parents u hate, take ur islamphobia with u. :camby:

Islamphobia is stupid and if ur planning on being openly islamophobic u should prepare for rejection by ur qabil and the wider Somali community. I am tired of victims blaming their personal problems on Islam.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
And who called ur parents the perfect Muslims. :birdman: If they beat u it was bad, but what in the world does that have to do with deenta. :ivers: If ur parents beat u and don't pray as well as raising multiple non praying children, I'm sorry to say they r not good Muslims at all. U can take the blame and throw it back at the parents u hate, take ur islamphobia with u. :camby:

Islamphobia is stupid and if ur planning on being openly islamophobic u should prepare for rejection by ur qabil and the wider Somali community. I am tired of victims blaming their personal problems on Islam.
You are despicable for disrespecting elders. You call my parents bad? My friends parents were even worse. I have Somali friends coming up to me telling me how my h they hate the deen. If it wasn't for the blessed United States they would have to remain silent all their lives. God Bless the West for showing us how bad Islam is. Amen

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist

Is it normal in your culture to hate your parents? That's pretty disgusting. God commands me to love and respect my parents, idk about allah.

Volcahoooees

Resident of WZKSA, Wahabi-Zionist K. Sh!thole. A
Id also like SERIOUS help bieng the extremely unlucky almost-gaal living undercover in Jeddah:wow: with my 6-generation Wahabi-apologist Saudi-Somali family:kendrickcry:

Volcahoooees

Resident of WZKSA, Wahabi-Zionist K. Sh!thole. A
Im seriosly considering becoming a Murtadd with how obviously corrupt our "Religious" police is.
اقسم بالله فقت الامل
بطقاق بهاذا البلد النتن، انشأ الله يوديهم فجهنم يكونو خالدين فيها للأبد يا رب
اقدر انو احلفلكم انو الديانة الوحيدة الي يعبدوها هنا مهي الاسلام
اسم ديانتهم هي الفلوس و بس

saudi-arabia-flag-torn-burned-war-freedom-loop-animation-4k-resolution-ultra-hd-uhd_mjmanw1___S0000.jpg

You should not look up to pathological liars and slaves of the white man, it makes people think less of ur opinions. View attachment 20457

Your naseeha is wasted on people like her. You see i find it fascinating when you compare gallos who become muslims and muslims who become murtad or gallos. Just check this video below

When a gal generally becomes a muslim and i mean a proper muslim not the ex cons and the psychos/playas they tend to become someone who become an idealised version of themselves. They become better people. But the striking thing is they leave their old lives behind. They no longer care about their previous religion.

On the other hand galos like the OP and the folks here tend to carry the hiqid with them. Meaning they cannot shake off their previous lives. It's as if illahi not only took iman from their heart and made them deaf dumb and blind but he also left a kinda of self loathing obsessiveness when it comes to the deen they had. They can't stop talking about. They can't stop thrashing it. They can't help telling people how great their gallo life is etc etc. They try so hard to feel that they have become something that it becomes almost like the snake which eats its own tail.

The irony of this worthless exercise is that the bravado is hidden bravado. They can't show it off to their families or parents or relatives. It's all hidden. They lead a double life. One of humiliation. Every gal i met who is no longer a muslim turns out to be a msierable downcast person. Because they have to hide their double life they become even more bitter and feel the need to validate their positions to others. A vicious cycle. Illahi ba nacaladay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending