Ask the gaal anything

Status
Not open for further replies.
Their not exactly Major technical errors in was kinda emotional while writing that post but just small tiny half correct mistakes in the historival section of the quran, those types of i wouldn't call them MISTAKES technicalities happen all the time when it comes to historical events ocuring in BC
Especialet due to mistranslations, things can ALWAYS become confusing between historicians
And only Dieu sait

Oh okay so you mean like the historical accounts of the compilation or things you've read in the actually Quran?

Volcahoooees

Resident of WZKSA, Wahabi-Zionist K. Sh!thole. A
Oh okay so you mean like the historical accounts of the compilation or things you've read in the actually Quran?
Historical accounts

But anyways these historical accounts differ from translator to translator so its not like they're all 100% accurate either:manny:

Some times I ask my creator why did he endowed me with life, breasts, a uterus, and an logical brain that just wouldn't STFU about how wrong and insane everything around me is.

I'm starting to come to the conclusion that maybe I'M the insane one, the one that doesn't support Wahabbism the unstable and immoral لبرالية liberal sheep one, the one who should just تنتحر and stop soiling the beautiful covered blank face of the Saudi women.

The same God who revealed the Quran created your mind and this spectacular world. REspect and use both we need them don't suspend one for the other as their both from Allah swt and keep your intentions pure. And don't let corrupt people who think they can speak for god turn you away.

Good luck on your journey sis, you'll be fine in sha Allah.

Volcahoooees

Those accounts are hearsay anyway and shouldn't deter you.
Idk if they're hearsay or not but my belief that the only being who knows the truth is le Dieu himself so I don't dwell on that

What IS deterring me is not just my love for Science, Mathematics, and Reason but also my upbringing it wasn't like I was EVER abused by the Saudi side of my family but im nother sure ur able to understand how hard MENTALLY it is to be brought up in a CULTURE(bedouins predate all abrahimic faiths including Islam) where u can never hope to become ANYONE if you have a cheap sheath instead of a mighty sword
If you asked me what country is the closest to اسلام do say
TURKEY:salute:
Not some homosexual cult who think of themselves as the second coming of our beloved prophet Muhammad(صلى الله عليه وسلم ):camby:

Idk if they're hearsay or not but my belief that the only being who knows the truth is le Dieu himself so I don't dwell on that

What IS deterring me is not just my love for Science, Mathematics, and Reason but also my upbringing it wasn't like I was EVER abused by the Saudi side of my family but im nother sure ur able to understand how hard MENTALLY it is to be brought up in a CULTURE(bedouins predate all abrahimic faiths including Islam) where u can never hope to become ANYONE if you have a cheap sheath instead of a mighty sword
If you asked me what country is the closest to اسلام do say
TURKEY:salute:
Not some homosexual cult who think of themselves as the second coming of our beloved prophet Muhammad(صلى الله عليه وسلم ):camby:

True, Turkey seems to genuinely go out of its way to help Muslims who probably could never help them back (Burmese) and countless Syrian refugees ofc somalia too.

I can't imagine tbh I was born and raised in Canada. Do you have plans to move away?

@Volcahoooees abaayo a lot of what u have said is borderline blasphemy, seek forgiveness in the blessed month of Ramadan. Also if u don't believe in every word in the Quran u r simply not Muslim. I think u know that too.

Volcahoooees

True, Turkey seems to genuinely go out of its way to help Muslims who probably could never help them back (Burmese) and countless Syrian refugees ofc somalia too.

I can't imagine tbh I was born and raised in Canada. Do you have plans to move away?

Yep, my parents are sending me back to Boston

• Backstory
Before I was born: my Somalilander abo went to the US Boston after finishing his masters and while in the process of looking for a job a friend of him called him and told him that his relative is looking for a tutor, my dad accepted, my mom(being a descendent of the same qabil as my father) was the relative that needed a tutor then after many events I was born, a little be4 the 9/11

Long short story:my abo thought that it was better if I was raised in Shithole Arabia rather than the land of the free. Me losing my imaan is a direct result of metaphor being beaten over the head with a terrible interpretation of islam.
Where I have to live my life as nothing more than a ceebعورة or evilفاحشة to the مجتمعcommunity just because a was born with a cheap sheath, was born with no value in the eyes of modern day Islam NOT THE EYES OF ALLAH

This is why اماني ضعفmy faith is starting to fade because I can't believe that this is the true face of islam.
And it's hard to believe its not when you have shiekhs issuing fatwas like
  • A woman is biologically mentally unstable(with their proof being a certified HADITH)
  • Women are too noble to order themselves to drive themselves around, they must beg thiers male relativeslave or husband to drive them (with thier proof being a QURANIC VERSE THAT I READ MYSELF)

Can u blame me
For losing faith in myself as a muslim
Becuz I believe in the same abrahimic book that they do
I WILL NEVER lose faith in my creator or my creator's chosen ones or his angels or his books.

I am a muslim after all even with iman starting to fade away
Even when a large number of my muslim brothers and sisters see me as nothing more than a
عبدة قذرة
امرأة سوداء قبيحة
سحرة أفريقيا
شيطانة سوداء مثل لون الخرة
But Idk me anymore, Idek WHY WAS I EVEN BORN

What's left of this world that I'm born in

What I do I live for anymore

What is there to live for

Vision

If its on mainstream media, don't believe it
Yep, my parents are sending me back to Boston

• Backstory
Before I was born: my Somalilander abo went to the US Boston after finishing his masters and while in the process of looking for a job a friend of him called him and told him that his relative is looking for a tutor, my dad accepted, my mom(being a descendent of the same qabil as my father) was the relative that needed a tutor then after many events I was born, a little be4 the 9/11

Long short story:my abo thought that it was better if I was raised in Shithole Arabia rather than the land of the free. Me losing my imaan is a direct result of metaphor being beaten over the head with a terrible interpretation of islam.
Where I have to live my life as nothing more than a ceebعورة or evilفاحشة to the مجتمعcommunity just because a was born with a cheap sheath, was born with no value in the eyes of modern day Islam NOT THE EYES OF ALLAH

This is why اماني ضعفmy faith is starting to fade because I can't believe that this is the true face of islam.
And it's hard to believe its not when you have shiekhs issuing fatwas like
  • A woman is biologically mentally unstable(with their proof being a certified HADITH)
  • Women are too noble to order themselves to drive themselves around, they must beg thiers male relativeslave or husband to drive them (with thier proof being a QURANIC VERSE THAT I READ MYSELF)

Can u blame me
For losing faith in myself as a muslim
Becuz I believe in the same abrahimic book that they do
I WILL NEVER lose faith in my creator or my creator's chosen ones or his angels or his books.

I am a muslim after all even with iman starting to fade away
Even when a large number of my muslim brothers and sisters see me as nothing more than a
عبدة قذرة
امرأة سوداء قبيحة
سحرة أفريقيا
شيطانة سوداء مثل لون الخرة
But Idk me anymore, Idek WHY WAS I EVEN BORN

What's left of this world that I'm born in

What I do I live for anymore

What is there to live for
A hardcore lander still tho right?

:drakekidding:

Volcahoooees

A hardcore lander still tho right?

:drakekidding:
U better belive it:salute:
NO DUCKING WAY IN JANNAH OR JAHANNAM will I every bootyclap for these mut7'alyfeen mentally retarded 3arab
Do you know the shitty way they treat us in Yanbu3 and Riyadh :susp:
IDC if 5 generations of my family are Saudi, me considered a Saudi citizen,me not knowing shit about my somali culture or language :jcoleno:
I WILL REP MOTHERLAND SOMALILAND TO THE FULLEST:ohhhdamn::ohhhdamn::ohhhdamn:
Till the day I die​

U better belive it:salute:
NO DUCKING WAY IN JANNAH OR JAHANNAM will I every bootyclap for these mut7'alyfeen mentally retarded 3arab
Do you know the shitty way they treat us in Yanbu3 and Riyadh :susp:
IDC if 5 generations of my family are Saudi, me considered a Saudi citizen,me not knowing shit about my somali culture or language :jcoleno:
I WILL REP MOTHERLAND SOMALILAND TO THE FULLEST:ohhhdamn::ohhhdamn::ohhhdamn:
Till the day I die​

Don't loose your faith over these rascist arabs. was sjaitaan not the first rascist. we all known what his abode will be. btw women were allowed to ride camels, donkey and horses in the time of the Prophet saws. Disallowing them to drive cars is just silly. since a car is safer then the other options. secondly, it baffles me how its allowed to ride a taxi with a non mahram man rather than driving alone. loads of wedlock babies were born that way innit. Honestly saudi arabia except for Mecca and Medina is not a place anyone should want to live. the nifaaq of the saudi royal household is also very apparent.

Volcahoooees

Don't loose your faith over these rascist arabs. was sjaitaan not the first rascist. we all known what his abode will be. btw women were allowed to ride camels, donkey and horses in the time of the Prophet saws. Disallowing them to drive cars is just silly. since a car is safer then the other options. secondly, it baffles me how its allowed to ride a taxi with a non mahram man rather than driving alone. loads of wedlock babies were born that way innit. Honestly saudi arabia except for Mecca and Medina is not a place anyone should want to live. the nifaaq of the saudi royal household is also very apparent.

wallahi you're speaking the truth,

idk what got into me, but then again the shay6aan doesn't make exceptions, no matter who you are
i try my hardest to be a better muslimah everyday, but just the fact that the rest of the world sees islam the way these Wahhabist fuckers misinterpretate it makes me feel UGHH

thanks walaal 4 ur kind words

btw the Sheikhs dont want the women to stop wearing the burka(a bedouin cultural clothing that predates Islam but for some reason considered to be an obligation by the Wahhabists) why, becuz the burka makes it harder for the saudi c̶a̶t̶t̶l̶e̶ women to see the street properly, so they'll have to take it off in order to drive accident-free
well thats what my Islamic Studies teacher told me when we discussed that issue during class:manny:

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
How about u ACTUALLY read the Bible like I did and enlighten ur self :pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

The bible degrades females MORE than the Quran does, the Quran isn't innocent but atleast I don't feel like reading a screwed up erotica:ohreally::ohreally:
Verses where the bibke is degrading towards women?

wallahi you're speaking the truth,

idk what got into me, but then again the shay6aan doesn't make exceptions, no matter who you are
i try my hardest to be a better muslimah everyday, but just the fact that the rest of the world sees islam the way these Wahhabist fuckers misinterpretate it makes me feel UGHH

thanks walaal 4 ur kind words

btw the Sheikhs dont want the women to stop wearing the burka(a bedouin cultural clothing that predates Islam but for some reason considered to be an obligation by the Wahhabists) why, becuz the burka makes it harder for the saudi c̶a̶t̶t̶l̶e̶ women to see the street properly, so they'll have to take it off in order to drive accident-free
well thats what my Islamic Studies teacher told me when we discussed that issue during class:manny:

Yeah there is allot there that doesn't make sense. :( Sub7aanAllaah May Allah guide us ameen.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
Idk if that was in a diff bible, i just read some verses that made me get sick.:manny:
No, you weren't reading the bible. You read the internet took verses out of context then read the bible. I'm reading the bible right now and there's no sexist verses.

Why would I go from one sexist religion to another?:comeon:

I think you need to really open your eyes to religion. If you can't accept all of your religion then you should not accept any of it. At least that's the biblical way. I could not agree with Islam but I agreed with all of Christianity.

Volcahoooees

No, you weren't reading the bible. You read the internet took verses out of context then read the bible. I'm reading the bible right now and there's no sexist verses.

Why would I go from one sexist religion to another?:comeon:

I think you need to really open your eyes to religion. If you can't accept all of your religion then you should not accept any of it. At least that's the biblical way. I could not agree with Islam but I agreed with all of Christianity.
Well idk bout u, but we have a verse in the Quran that says "there is no compulsion in islam" so yea, ur free to go to whatever religion u want, i dont mind/care neither should the rest of the muslim world

Whether we're fated to die as a believer or nonbeliever(im pretty sure that christian fall under 'believer' in 'mushrik') is in the hands of allah and forcing some1 to convert is going against allah's wishes, that's my philosophy:manny:(9 yrs of being forced Islamic Studies everyday @ school teaches you smthng:manny:)

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
Well idk bout u, but we have a verse in the Quran that says "there is no compulsion in islam" so yea, ur free to go to whatever religion u want, i dont mind/care neither should the rest of the muslim world

Whether we're fated to die as a believer or nonbeliever(im pretty sure that christian fall under 'believer' in 'mushrik') is in the hands of allah and forcing some1 to convert is going against allah's wishes, that's my philosophy:manny:(9 yrs of being forced Islamic Studies everyday @ school teaches you smthng:manny:)
That compulsion ayat is for people who were already non-muslim so please don't distort the truth. Here is the true ruling on Muslims freely leaving the religion.

From Islamqa a reputable site on Islamic rulings:

The evidence that the apostate is to be executed is the words of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him): “Whoever changes his religion, execute him.” (Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 2794). What is meant by religion here is Islam (i.e., whoever changes from Islam to another religion).

Volcahoooees

That compulsion ayat is for people who were already non-muslim so please don't distort the truth. Here is the true ruling on Muslims freely leaving the religion.

From Islamqa a reputable site on Islamic rulings:

The evidence that the apostate is to be executed is the words of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him): “Whoever changes his religion, execute him.” (Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 2794). What is meant by religion here is Islam (i.e., whoever changes from Islam to another religion).
Yea, but remember i said "MY PHILOSOPHY" which means this was MY INTERPRETATION of the aya. I wasn't trying to distort the truth, i follow the Al-Maliki school of thinking which interpretates islam in a more philosophical human morality-oriented way(they way it always was and should be now) and becuz of that we became dubbed "kafirs" by the Sha'rites(fundamental islamists(the ones killing ppl)) because we partake in philosophy and scientific discussion of the quran rather than force the fundamentals of it onto unwilling muslims.(Read the books of Averros and al-Ghazali, prominent Mu'atazili(translation: the ones who left the sect(Wahhabist sect)) islamic figures

Ill ask my Islamic Studies teacher next week for her opinion on this.

Keep in mind that im still a teenager, ive got a lot to learn a bout my dīn and im still learing

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
Yea, but remember i said "MY PHILOSOPHY" which means this was MY INTERPRETATION of the aya. I wasn't trying to distort the truth, i follow the Al-Maliki school of thinking which interpretates islam in a more philosophical human morality-oriented way(they way it always was and should be now) and becuz of that we became dubbed "kafirs" by the Sha'rites(fundamental islamists(the ones killing ppl)) because we partake in philosophy and scientific discussion of the quran rather than force the fundamentals of it onto unwilling muslims.(Read the books of Averros and al-Ghazali, prominent Mu'atazili(translation: the ones who left the sect(Wahhabist sect)) islamic figures

Ill ask my Islamic Studies teacher next week for her opinion on this.

Keep in mind that im still a teenager, ive got a lot to learn a bout my dīn and im still learing
Honestly, I pity Muslims like you. You have to believe the Quran is untainted and completely true and you bash Christianity for being tainted. At this same time, you guys have different schools of thoughts on interpretation because the Quran cannot explain itself well enough. You're basically telling me the Quran is too extreme for you so you had to adopt a school of thought that wasn't as extreme. A pity. I accept all of the bible and I think none of it is extreme.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts