Ashy Abdi with Asian woman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two months for vacation 14 years ago doesn't count. :nahgirl: I stayed in Hargeisa. You can get by with English. I wasn't fortunate enough to have my passport confiscated and thrown into miiga. I was well-behaved and didn't warrant any "banishment." I played PS2 half of the day and had a functioning toilet. No complaints for a teenager.
two whole months? That should have been good enough. u don't need to be exiled to miyi to learn decent somali. u made the mistake of speaking english there. u probably hung around reer diaspora.

my somali is on some other level and I have never spent time there. :trumpsmirk: Thanks to somali forums.

VixR

Veritas
Two months for vacation 14 years ago doesn't count. :nahgirl: I stayed in Hargeisa. You can get by with English. I wasn't fortunate enough to have my passport confiscated and thrown into miiga. I was well-behaved and didn't warrant any "banishment." I played PS2 half of the day and had a functioning toilet. No complaints for a teenager.
Are you from Hargeisa?

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
Shouldn't you be praying for Robin Banks to have a speedy recovery since your stanning his hit song "Abaay Abaay"? Donate to his GoFundMe page.
“Abaay Abaay” is a Somali phrase nigga.

Continue proving to everyone here how corny you are by your choice of words.
:chrisfreshhah:

Somali girls don't let asians take all their money :mjlol: thats a farax trait. You let the ugliest women marry and take all the money, look at mo farah's wife :drakelaugh:
kkk the thing is that women are the ones that usually win court battles. Courts favour women in this aspect. What was mo farah smoking though. :mjlol:

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
Somali girls don't let asians take all their money :mjlol: thats a farax trait. You let the ugliest women marry and take all the money, look at mo farah's wife :drakelaugh:
Post a pic then, let’s see if you are half as cute and feminine looking than this indoyar chick.
:francis:

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
kkk the thing is that women are the ones that usually win court battles. Courts favour women in this aspect. What was mo farah smoking though. :mjlol:

Mo Farah went for the first non halimo he saw smile back :mjlol:, if you gonna marry out at least get a dime :drakelaugh:

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
Post a pic then, let’s see if you are half as cute and feminine looking than this indoyar chick.
:francis:

listen somalicoon, that asian lady looks like my 8th grade math teacher miss nguyen, shes nothing special wallahi

how you gonna defend an asian who calls you in 8 different Vietnamese and Cantonese dialects and shit? :chrisfreshhah:look at her ears they are as big as my hoyos digsi but you stanning for miss wong :drakelaugh:this is why i am anti reer anime :mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts