Ashy Abdi with Asian woman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Of course there are exceptions to both. Liberal arts degree stands out when compared to gender studies and african american history.:sass1:
I was in stem school, the number 1 university for innovation in America, and I swear to God I did not see one somali girl in the STEM building. Not one. I have seen tens and tens of Indian and indhayar chicks tho, even some Arab chicks, but never a somali.
now u go over to theater and history building, and they walking behind one another like awr.:wtfdis: Thats when i realized, they aren't going to school to better themselves, they go to school because their friends go there.

And because you didn't see Somali girls in STEM at the institution you attended. They simply don't exist elsewhere? :pachah1:

VixR

Veritas
Don't generalize US. There are of girls becoming doctors, teachers etc.
You have no idea. It's a massive and overarching generalization of epic porportions to say MOST are in African American History or Gender Studies. Tf! It's colored by whatever the f*ck is giving him cuqdad.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
:siilaanyolaugh: I wasnt trying to insult yall but wallahi it happens more than u think. not everyone is you walaal.

Xalimo choice of degrees.

1. African american history 30%
2. Gender studies 30%
3. sociology(this is the best one out of all). 20%
4. Early childhood education(decent) 19%
5. u seldom see these(STEM) they make less than 1%.
Loool lies, I don't know any Somali girl that majored in those and I live in Mn of all places. Most Somali girls major in nursing and health related field, stop the lies waarya.

And because you didn't see Somali girls in STEM at the institution you attended. They simply don't exist elsewhere? :pachah1:
The number 1 school for innovation and no one of them manages to attend there? of course they dont exist.

@VixR it seems like ur pissed of for whatever reason but I'll tell u right now, I have no cuqdad against somali girls. I am a truth teller, and the truth hurts that's for sure. I am glad u haven't wasted ur time in AA history tho. and congrats on ur af somali getting better by the day.:samwelcome: ur better than @sophisticate right now.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
The number 1 school for innovation and no one of them manages to attend there? of course they dont exist.

@VixR it seems like ur pissed of for whatever reason but I'll tell u right now, I have no cuqdad against somali girls. I am a truth teller, and the truth hurts that's for sure. I am glad u haven't wasted ur time in AA history tho. and congrats on ur af somali getting better by the day.:samwelcome: ur better than @sophisticate right now.

Sure they don't exist. :mjlol: Did you attend Arizona State, MIT, Standford, Harvard or Duke? :trumpsmirk:

:gucciwhat: Ride or die? Asians girls love money, but they get good degrees, often in STEM, and make money. What do xalimos do? They spend 4 years of college, tons of loan to get a degree in African American history then demand 50k meher by saying we are educated blah,.:camby:

dhimo

:siilaanyolaugh: I wasnt trying to insult yall but wallahi it happens more than u think. not everyone is you walaal.

Xalimo choice of degrees.

1. African american history 30%
2. Gender studies 30%
3. sociology(this is the best one out of all). 20%
4. Early childhood education(decent) 19%
5. u seldom see these(STEM) they make less than 1%.

A majority of Somali girls do nursing and social work and those career paths are well-paying. Its only the SJW/Feminist/BLM bootyclapping coonmali macaantos that do those degrees you mentioned.

Sure they don't exist. :mjlol: Did you attend Arizona State, MIT, Standford, Harvard or Duke? :trumpsmirk:
I did not attend Arizona State and definitely not MIT, I didn't make the cut.:meleshame:
let's talk about how vixr speaks better somali than u? :mjohreally: How did that happen? U spent some time back home while she has not. explain urself.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I did not attend Arizona State and definitely not MIT, I didn't make the cut.:meleshame:
let's talk about how vixr speaks better somali than u? :mjohreally: How did that happen? U spent some time back home while she has not. explain urself.

Two months for vacation 14 years ago doesn't count. :nahgirl: I stayed in Hargeisa. You can get by with English. I wasn't fortunate enough to have my passport confiscated and thrown into miiga. I was well-behaved and didn't warrant any "banishment." I played PS2 half of the day and had a functioning toilet. No complaints for a teenager.

somali is a very easy language to grasp. just keep communicating in somali. The phonetic aspect of our language helps a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.