Ashy Abdi with Asian woman

Status
Not open for further replies.
The comment about the looks is in jest (mostly). I'm just saying there's so much we can improve on as a group. For example, he can hit the gym and shave that garbage off his head. It's a common hairstyle among ashy Abdis and should be made illegal.
shave hair? no he gotta show of his timo & nice hairline da fawk :mahubowtf:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
She's probably making good money, she doesn't think his money is her while her money is her money. In other words she isn't a demanding, entitle little xalimo.

:trumpsmirk: Asian girls love money. And he's from Djibouti:drakekidding:.
I think you're scorned and projecting that on to Xalimos, whilst trying to make Suzie into a saint. I'm sorry they (women) can't love you unconditionally. In the same token, you are no ride or die. :mjlol:

:trumpsmirk: Asian girls love money. And he's from Djibouti:drakekidding:.
I think you're scorned and projecting that on to Xalimos, whilst trying to make Suzie into a saint. I'm sorry they (women) can't love you unconditionally. In the same token, you are no ride or die. :mjlol:
:gucciwhat: Ride or die? Asians girls love money, but they get good degrees, often in STEM, and make money. What do xalimos do? They spend 4 years of college, tons of loan to get a degree in African American history then demand 50k meher by saying we are educated blah,.:camby:

dhimo

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter
What does my engagement have to do with this? So I can't have an opinion?
I was nearly making a point and that’s not having an opinion having an opinion is on a subject not somebodies relationship say if somebody posted you and your man on here and decided to have an opinion you wouldn’t like it knowing what most of the people on here are like

VixR

Veritas
:gucciwhat: Ride or die? Asians girls love money, but they get good degrees, often in STEM, and make money. What do xalimos do? They spend 4 years of college, tons of loan to get a degree in African American history.:camby:

dhimo
That's actually the most insulting thing you've managed to utter so far. Tell us how many Somali women you know with an African American history degree exactly ?

Dude, if you want an Asian, you can go ahead and get one in peace. No one's stopping you.

Thee guys on here are just buggin' big time.

That's actually the most insulting thing you've managed to utter so dar. Tell us how many Somali women you know with an African American history degree exactly ?

Dude, if you want an Asian, you can go ahead and get one in peace.
:siilaanyolaugh: I wasnt trying to insult yall but wallahi it happens more than u think. not everyone is you walaal.

Xalimo choice of degrees.

1. African american history 30%
2. Gender studies 30%
3. sociology(this is the best one out of all). 20%
4. Early childhood education(decent) 19%
5. u seldom see these(STEM) they make less than 1%.

Khad714

Beesha Reer KPOP!
:siilaanyolaugh: I wasnt trying to insult yall but wallahi it happens more than u think. not everyone is you walaal.

2. Gender studies 30%
Come to Denmark saxiib.:damedamn:

VixR

Veritas

2. Gender studies 30%
Now they're actually making shit up.

Are you really that miserable? :gucciwhat:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
:gucciwhat: Ride or die? Asians girls love money, but they get good degrees, often in STEM, and make money. What do xalimos do? They spend 4 years of college, tons of loan to get a degree in African American history then demand 50k meher by saying we are educated blah,.:camby:

dhimo

So Asian girls aren't Liberal Arts majors?And Somali girls aren't in STEMs? I've met plenty in the math and sciences not that many in engineering. Similarly, Somalis have a herd mentality. If all the girls start going into comp sci, they will all follow suit.:mjlol: You just have an ax to grind with Xalimos. I see clear signs of baggage. Care to discuss. :sass2: FYI - Asian women aren't loyal to their nin. They are fiending for white and nerdy.

Fear Allah, yeah let me go ahead and invoke that, since it's your only sense of right-doing.
I am not out here to diss the girls, believe me there more to talk about when it comes to the guys but when somali girls go to school, a minority go for nursing and sociology. The overwhelming majority get into gender studies global something, and AA history.

So Asian girls aren't Liberal Arts majors. And Somali girls aren't in STEMs. I've met plenty in the math and sciences not that many in engineering. Similarly, Somalis have a herd mentality. If all the girls start going into comp sci, they will all follow suit.:mjlol: You just have an ax to grind with Xalimos. I see clear signs of baggage. Care to discuss. :sass2: FYI - Asian women aren't loyal to their nin. They are fiending for white and nerdy.
Of course there are exceptions to both. Liberal arts degree stands out when compared to gender studies and african american history.:sass1:
I was in stem school, the number 1 university for innovation in America, and I swear to God I did not see one somali girl in the STEM building. Not one. I have seen tens and tens of Indian and indhayar chicks tho, even some Arab chicks, but never a somali.
now u go over to theater and history building, and they walking behind one another like awr.:wtfdis: Thats when i realized, they aren't going to school to better themselves, they go to school because their friends go there.

Khad714

Beesha Reer KPOP!
I am not out here to diss the girls, believe me there more to talk about when it comes to the guys but when somali girls go to school, a minority go for nursing and sociology. The overwhelming majority get into gender studies global something, and AA history.
Don't generalize US. There are of girls becoming doctors, teachers etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending