Ashy Abdi with Asian woman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good job farax, salute:salute:
This asian girl is probably educated, reasonable and no mehr:rejoice:

I support this more than xalimos finding some dead beat salafi Abu James:samwelcome:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Bro, don't put ajanabi men on a pedestal, that's classic cuckold behaviour. And to make it worse you're speaking about indhoyar men, the same guys who can't even keep their own women from running after white men.

Asian women are apex hypergamists. They are the ultimate cautionary tale.

https://www.xojane.com/it-happened-to-me/asian-woman-dating-asian-men-jenny-an

Patriarchy blah blah, nothing to do with skin color.

Just kidding, wouldn't even date a banana Asian directly contradicting everything she said to that point.

Dates non-Asians because she can... but apparently non-Asian means white. Exclusively.

Concludes by literally stating she's looking for white acceptance and entry into white society.

:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

Funny thing is, at least she's honest in a way. Other women will go on and on about "preference" when their motivations are identical.

Asian women are apex hypergamists. They are the ultimate cautionary tale.

https://www.xojane.com/it-happened-to-me/asian-woman-dating-asian-men-jenny-an

Patriarchy blah blah, nothing to do with skin color.

Just kidding, wouldn't even date a banana Asian directly contradicting everything she said to that point.

Dates non-Asians because she can... but apparently non-Asian means white. Exclusively.

Concludes by literally stating she's looking for white acceptance and entry into white society.

:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

Funny thing is, at least she's honest in a way. Other women will go on and on about "preference" when their motivations are identical.

They're like Somali girls. In order to fully integrate with madoows and be a member of BLM, she gets herself an Abu Tyrone Al-Madoowi.

I swear this site has almost put me off interracial relationships

Nothing is stopping you from dating interracially. It's up to you if you want to be a self-hating Somali. You will just join the long list of Coonmalis.

Just know your Somalinmo will be revoked and you will be a traitor to the Somali race. Proceed with your own caution.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
They're like Somali girls. In order to fully integrate with madoows and be a member of BLM, she gets herself an Abu Tyrone Al-Madoowi.

:russ:

I've said it many times, first contact with aliens will inevitably involve a Somali girl giving up some ass

Good, why anyone would voluntarily remove themselves from the Somali genepool is beyond me.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
lol @ the hypocrisy, if this was the other way around we would have abundance of posts slandering Somali women, calling them cheap and clean. Where is that same reaction for this ashy abdi who is grinning like he won the powerball?

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
:mjhaps:

IMG_4358.JPG
IMG_4359.JPG

We all live in the West and will probably have kids here. Our kids/grandkids are probably gonna marry different races :manny: There's nothing we can do to stop it

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
lol @ the hypocrisy, if this was the other way around we would have abundance of posts slandering Somali women, calling them cheap and clean. Where is that same reaction for this ashy abdi who is grinning like he won the powerball?
there's a huge difference. He also converted her to Islam. :manny:
:francis:

What hypocrisy??? :russ:

This guy is a self-hating coonmali. He's grinning just like all the Somali girls who grin, when they marry out and chose to leave the Somali race, culture, and society.

He's no different than Somali girls who marry out under "Az Long Az Hez Mooozlim Gurrrlll YAAAAS SIS!"

He's a self-hating Somali race traitor.

Zailah

Exam season guys !
Nothing is stopping you from dating interracially. It's up to you if you want to be a self-hating Somali. You will just join the long list of Coonmalis.

Just know your Somalinmo will be revoked and you will be a traitor to the Somali race. Proceed with your own caution.

:russ:

I've said it many times, first contact with aliens will inevitably involve a Somali girl giving up some ass

Good, why anyone would voluntarily remove themselves from the Somali genepool is beyond me.

Not even interested but you just all make me hate it with all the negative conditions. :mjkkk:

If a white/Asian/Arab/black fella came up to me, I’d be like :idontlike: rather than :oh6b81q:;)

What hypocrisy??? :russ:

This guy is a self-hating coonmali. He's grinning just like all the Somali girls who grin, when they marry out and chose to leave the Somali race, culture, and society.

He's no different than Somali girls who marry out under "Az Long Az Hez Mooozlim Gurrrlll YAAAAS SIS!"

He's a self-hating Somali race traitor.

If you settle for an ajanabi, at least find a good one and not a Abu tyrone or any Thomas. I bet she either will be of already successful in her endeavours.

My girlfriend Ethiopian, does that bother you? Is it not close enough? Or are you all about "muh people" and " muh qabiil"?

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Not even interested but you just all make me hate it with all the negative conditions. :mjkkk:

If a white/Asian/Arab/black fella came up to me, I’d be like :idontlike: rather than :oh6b81q:;)

You're telling me all our hard work has paid off

:rejoice:

If you settle for an ajanabi, at least find a good one and not a Abu tyrone or any Thomas. I bet she either will be of already successful in her endeavours.

My girlfriend Ethiopian, does that bother you? Is it not close enough? Or are you all about "muh people" and " muh qabiil"?

Dating and marrying are two different cases.

If you duufo ka dhaqaq like @Reign coined perfectly, then its ok. But marrying them is a problem. I like Habesha iyo Caadan women but I won't have offspring with them. That's when it becomes an issue. An ajnabi is an ajnabi regardless of their geographical location.

I'm a Somali supremacist/nationalist, if you decide to marry out and have kids with ajnabis your a race traitor and a self-hating coonmali.

Status
Not open for further replies.