Ashy Abdi with Asian woman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
walle I feel the same way. Good on you for not going through with it. There is huge stigma associated with it. A lot of people enjoy the single, solitude life. Plus the quiet is khatar. :banderas: :nvjpqts:

I'm still in my early 30s so I'll give myself some time. I'm kind of vain and I want a child to take care of me in old age. We'll see how long this lasts. I could settle for marriage if there is no buuq and harassment for malaab.

I'm still in my early 30s so I'll give myself some time. I'm kind of vain and I want a child to take care of me in old age. We'll see how long this lasts. I could settle for marriage if there is no buuq and harassment for malaab.
You might be asexual. I hear that kids can be a rewarding experience. Give that saqajaan the dacas. :hemad:

hey not bad honestly
ld.png

halimos wish they could get an asian guy.

Bro, don't put ajanabi men on a pedestal, that's classic cuckold behaviour. And to make it worse you're speaking about indhoyar men, the same guys who can't even keep their own women from running after white men.

Bro, don't put ajanabi men on a pedestal, that's classic cuckold behaviour. And to make it worse you're speaking about indhoyar men, the same guys who can't even keep their own women from running after white men.
I like your somali supremacism comrade. :denzelnigga:. I personally believe that we have a lot of good physical traits.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
giphy.gif

That's not something you see every day (a dp). @supz you will be the head of my asexual reverse harem.:pachah1: @jugjugwacwac back of the line for you. This T1a specimen goes to the gym. He must be front and centre.

giphy.gif

That's not something you see every day (a dp). @supz you will be the head of my asexual reverse harem.:pachah1: @jugjugwacwac back of the line for you. This T1a specimen goes to the gym. He must be front and centre.
Girl i will treat you so right that I will wash my hands whenever i pick a cup after you. Gurl, i will love you so much that I will hold a massive pillow between us when we hug, so that no erotic bamboozle will unveil.
200.gif

Merca

Inactive.
What a rare combination. :ooh: She’s really beautiful!

I mostly see Asian females with white dudes. I kind of feel sorry for Asian males because of how they are being emasculated. Just look at r/hapas on reddit. There are filled with half white and half Asian men that are taking about how they grew up with a self-hating mother and a racist father. Damn.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Girl i will treat you so right that I will wash my hands whenever i pick a cup after you. Gurl, i will love you so much that I will hold a massive pillow between us when we hug, so that no erotic bamboozle will unveil.
200.gif

I see you want an evaporation of the granny"nigis":russsmug: I might be gullible but I know what you're up to. Trying to tuug my pension, is you? :wtf:

She looks clean and classy is Asian=family oriented and best of all his kids will bear his name and qabiil.

Vs. the other two couple. They take pic in the bathroom(not classy), guy wearing a baseball cap(probably a thug) and her future offspring will be little Tyrone jrs.

Big difference.
we know 20 years from now if they have kids that they'll look fully asian, be named ling ling & chan chan, only eat rice & dumplings, & only travel to china :damn: u think they gon give a f*ck about qabil when they're half, which they usually only look 0% somali :dead:

as soon as they're out the womb they're officially indho yar :drakekidding:

Zailah

Exam season guys !
we know 20 years from now if they have kids that they'll look fully asian, be named ling ling & chan chan, only eat rice & dumplings, & only travel to china :damn: u think they gon give a f*ck about qabil when they're half, which they usually only look 0% somali :dead:

as soon as they're out the womb they're officially indho yar :drakekidding:

Loool na, I think he’ll teach them Somali and French since he’s Djiboutian :ulyin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending