Ashy Abdi with Asian woman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smh, I can't believe you would say that. We should encourage Somalis for Somalis. Are you a Somali supremacist?

What's the point he already snatched her ? And let me just say they're both cute and all you can do at this point is congratulate them because this pretty ling ling wants some chocolate :cool: and he volunteered.

Maybe next time you can post a picture of you with your pawg saaxiib :)

Asian girls are literally unstoppable, as of right now they go for every single race not just cadaans anymore...

Just yesterday I saw an Abdi with an extremely short Asian :ohlord:

But then again who can resist the thought of having high IQ offsprings...

Last edited:
Hard to tell if all this high IQ talk is jokes or not. :hmm:
Asians apparently have a high executive functioning skills. "Executive function and self-regulation skills are the mental processes that enable us to plan, focus attention, remember instructions, and juggle multiple tasks successfully." They are very good at carrying out and planning tasks, and it explains their unnatural level of collectivism and group thinking. It is mainly determined by genetics. This is one of the reasons that makes iq an incomplete assessment of intelligence...

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Asians apparently have a high executive functioning skills. "Executive function and self-regulation skills are the mental processes that enable us to plan, focus attention, remember instructions, and juggle multiple tasks successfully." They are very good at carrying out and planning tasks, and it explains their unnatural level of collectivism and group thinking. It is mainly determined by genetics. This is one of the reasons that makes iq an incomplete assessment of intelligence...

I mean, IQ in the western world 100 years ago was around 70 as well. So how accurate of a measurement can it be?

Asian girls are literally unstoppable, as of right now they go for every single race not just cadaans anymore...

Just yesterday I saw an Abdi with an extremely short Asian :ohlord:

But then again who can resist the thought of having high IQ offsprings...
Guys like feminine girls, and most Asian girls are short and feminine/cute which is why many guys go for them.
Asian men have the same stereotype (short+feminine) which is why girls don't usually go for them. Oh well, more for me :diddyass:

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter
DMxWZmLWAAAcmFf
DMxWZmSWkAA4SgM
Reiko I expected more from you whats your problem with them ? They look happy and honestly you an “engaged”woman shouldn’t care:mahubowtf:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending