Are you muslim first or Somali first?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Volcahoooees

Resident of WZKSA, Wahabi-Zionist K. Sh!thole. A
Are you really a full fleged lesbian?
Im not sure about that but ik im lesbian because i awakened sexually by other girls,
I dont like being lesbo(cuz ik its not of the fitra(nature) that my creator(الله) created me) but its a part of who i am cuz discribes who am i attracted to sexually and romantically.

There is a 70% chance that this is prolly just a phase and a direct result of the environment that i was raised in:manny:(TOTAL gender segregation):susp:
So far all the guys that ive ever talked to sounded like either p####hiles or r@pist :manny:

thats why i decided that im better of being with a sensible, emphathetic, kind bieng(Woman) rather than a SUPER ALPHA, miskeen hormonal, SUPER INTELLECTUAL(in the eyes of every Shiekh in here lol) bieng(Man)

my dad and brother as well as my male relatives are the only exception:salute: the rest of the male population a̶r̶e̶ ̶q̶a̶s̶h̶i̶n̶ i dont feel safe with

Talking:
With a girl i feel like just another human talking to another human

With a boy i feel a sexual object talking to what is seen as a 'superior'
:manny:thats how i felt my entire life

Im not sure about that but ik im lesbian because i awakened sexually by other girls,
I dont like being lesbo(cuz ik its not of the fitra(nature) that my creator(الله) created me) but its a part of who i am cuz discribes who am i attracted to sexually and romantically.

There is a 70% chance that this is prolly just a phase and a direct result of the environment that i was raised in:manny:(TOTAL gender segregation):susp:
So far all the guys that ive ever talked to sounded like either p####hiles or r@pist :manny:

thats why i decided that im better of being with a sensible, emphathetic, kind bieng(Woman) rather than a SUPER ALPHA, miskeen hormonal, SUPER INTELLECTUAL(in the eyes of every Shiekh in here lol) bieng(Man)

my dad and brother as well as my male relatives are the only exception:salute: the rest of the male population a̶r̶e̶ ̶q̶a̶s̶h̶i̶n̶ i dont feel safe with

Talking:

Okay i understand. By the way, you shouldnt feel bad that you're lesbain, after all allah created you this way, you didnt choose this. Just try to be a good peraon and if allah is as merciful as he says he is, he'll forgive you. Theres nothing wrong with you macanto, you're perfect. Its okay if you like girls, don't ever feel as though you're a bad person for that. :friendhug:

You should do a intro, i have many questions to ask you

Volcahoooees

Okay i understand. By the way, you shouldnt feel bad that you're lesbain, after all allah created you this way, you didnt choose this. Just try to be a good peraon and if allah is as merciful as he says he is, he'll forgive you. Theres nothing wrong with you macanto, you're perfect. Its okay if you like girls, don't ever feel as though you're a bad person for that. :friendhug:

I dont like when ppl say this, becuz i believe that NO ONE knows what our creator was thinking when he created us, so imho
NO ONE should ever try to guess the intentions of الله becuz he's our creator, knows whats in our soul and IS THE ONLY ENTITY that knows the fitra(nature of the human)
Well atleast that's my philosophy:manny:
There is a 99% chance that homosexuality MIGHT NOT BE in the fitra that 2allah created us in
But then again its widely believed by the علماءulema that intersexالخنثة and transexuallity can exist in the fi6ra that 2allah created us in...

TLDR:
I just dont think that khanisnimo is fi6ra and only 2allah knows whether it is or not

Last edited:
I dont like when ppl say this, becuz i believe that NO ONE knows what our creator was thinking when he created us, so imho
NO ONE should ever try to guess the intentions of الله becuz he's our creator, knows whats in our soul and IS THE ONLY ENTITY that knows the fitra(nature of the human)
Well atleast that's my philosophy:manny:
There is a 1% chance that homosexuality MIGHT not be in the fitra that 2allah created us in
But then again its widely believed by the علماءulema that intersexالخنثة and transexuallity can exist in the fi6ra that 2allah created us in...

TLDR:
I just dont think that khanisnimo is fi6ra and only 2allah knows whether it is or not
I legit couldnt care less about your dulsions of sky daddy, i was only trying to make you feel better. Just say thank you and go

Volcahoooees

Should i tho...:drakelaugh:
Im pretty sure ill get takfired and then tracked t̶h̶e̶n̶ ̶q̶a̶r̶x̶i̶s̶e̶d̶ , or lose just my HA credibily if i do:chrisfreshhah:
I might do it l8 when i feel like it, ill keep u informed on the date walaal:nvjpqts:

Volcahoooees

I legit couldnt care less about your dulsions of sky daddy, i was only trying to make you feel better. Just say thank you and go
Ur a gaalo too:dwill: a3udhubillah min al sha6an arrajeem. Ur in my prayers walaal:francis:
Sry 4 my rudeness,:damn:

thanks for tyna making me feel better:it0tdo8:

I hope u have a blessed Ramadhan, my gaalo walaal:it0tdo8::it0tdo8::it0tdo8:

Talking:

Idk you but it probably is a phase. Female sexuality is really flexible and in the future you'll probably like men (or atleast be bisexual). Anyways, Allah knows best.

Volcahoooees

Idk you but it probably is a phase. Female sexuality is really flexible and in the future you'll probably like men (or atleast be bisexual). Anyways, Allah knows best.
U cant know that for sure tho, but yea i agree that الله is the only entity that knows whats in our hearts and souls.

I lost faith in the male gender lol, i respect them cuz they are a creation of 2allah just like me:manny: but i dont trust them cuz they are miskeen and can't controll thier 2in-wonders.:yacadiim:

Volcahoooees

Damn girly ina iiga acudibilasatid maubahnid im not a disease :damn:
I dont think u are walaal :chrisfreshhah:just suffering from a مرض القاب و الروح(sickness of the heart and soul):birdman:

The Somali Gaalos will forever be in my du3a2:browtf: my ppl should not be suffering from this illness

Being in sspot made me think about opening a Young-Adult Mental Health Institution in both SL and Somalia:dabcasar: then ill expand to Holland and Dixon
Starting from Hargeisa ofc:fittytousand:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Soomalida waxay kuu maahmaahdaa "Diinta waa labaddali karaa, xeer se lama baddali karo”

:mjpls:

Status
Not open for further replies.