Are Women In Somalia Allowed To Go Swimming?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Madaxkuti

FieldMarshalMadaxkuti
So the 70s :mjlol:

There's a difference in Djibouti of the new comers like your family, and the OGs who have been there for 4-5 + generations. But Im sure you know that :chrisfreshhah:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
A lot cisses came during that time period as well from lughaya and saylac which are in present day Somaliland. So are you saying you don't consider isaaqs who came in that time period as Djiboutians but you do consider cisses who came during that same time period from SL as well?? Your logic is retarded.

VIP
A lot cisses came during that time period as well from lughaya and saylac which are in present day Somaliland. So are you saying you don't consider isaaqs who came in that time period as Djiboutians but you do consider cisses who came during that same time period from SL as well?? Your logic is retarded.

Ye but saylac and lughaya isn't the same as hargeisa.

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

:salute: Somalilanders are Somalilanders and Djiboutians are Djiboutians if you have to ask it means you dont know

:fantasia2:

We got a jealous somali over here :drakewtf:, nobody s themselves out anywhere

:camby:

Stop being emotional dawg - what would I be jealous of? Djibouti women or the bragging white boys who write this shit in their sexual tourism blogs? I don't get it..

You know damn well women everywhere have a potential for whoring.

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
:camby:

Stop being emotional dawg - what would I be jealous of? Djibouti women or the bragging white boys who write this shit in their sexual tourism blogs? I don't get it..

You know damn well women everywhere have a potential for whoring.

first of all what you mentioned doesn't exist

second of all why do you hate women?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending