Are Women In Somalia Allowed To Go Swimming?

Status
Not open for further replies.
blondlady-1.jpg

Look at the comment I was responding to, ha na ceebeenin shimbiryahay. I was addressing Djibouti.

:yacadiim:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

wouldn't want to set my foot in liido beach. thats people's shower. like the ganges river in india, dirt shitty :susp:

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
Rather they wear niqab than continue the culture of whoring themselves out to the army personnel based there.
not the natives. thousands of ethiopians have been using djiboutian coast to cross into the gulf so we do have some ethiopian ties but your women have been getting raped by warlords since 1991. as a results, southern somalis are now heavely mixed with bantus. only god knows the HIV rates among southern somalis.

not the natives. thousands of ethiopians have been using djiboutian coast to cross into the gulf so we do have some ethiopian ties but your women have been getting raped by warlords since 1991. as a results, southern somalis are now heavely mixed with bantus. only god knows the HIV rates among southern somalis.

If it's Ethiopian ties why are you attacking southern Somalis aboowe ?

:cosbyhmm:

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
Somalia is fucked up place and of course religion plays a role in the restriction of women, what is so bad about women swimming in whatever they want or deem fit?
Would you let your daughters and sisters go to the beach that are full of moryaan, thirsty motherfuckers?

I used to take my sisters swimming but we would go to a place that was empty. And I would stay in the water to make sure no Nigga comes close to them and just generally look after them.

It’s called caring for the females in your life. They are Muslim, and it’s our responsibility as men to protect them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending