Are Women In Somalia Allowed To Go Swimming?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went swimming in Bosaaso and Bargal in a baati no hijaab. Also did the same in biyo kulule. Nobody cared. But they probably thought I was some crazy dhaqan celis.

VIP
From the pictures I seen on fb, it seems most college girls wear the black abaaya and most girls cover up.
Last time I been there was in 2008

And then they go drink alcohol and clubbing on Thursdays. At least the constitution prohibits religiously based political parties. Our tolerance is the only thing we got going for us. If that's gone it's khalas.

Wear a Burkini then, i wear it all the time and would do the same in somalia i dare anybody to look my way:stopit:

What's the point of the Burkini?

Is it supposed to be more modest than wearing clothing that covers your whole body?

Due to geographical location, the Horn of Africa is very close to the gulf states. even Djibouti is becoming wahhabized. Most Djiboutian xalimos now wear the black abaaya and hijab. Thank you Saudi Arabia for infesting our culture with your sick ideologies. I don't think I'll ever go back home.

Rather they wear niqab than continue the culture of whoring themselves out to the army personnel based there.

Even southern Somalia you qabiliste

blondlady-1.jpg

Look at the comment I was responding to, ha na ceebeenin shimbiryahay. I was addressing Djibouti.

Merchant of Mogadishu

From Pella to Pattala, then back to Babylon
And then they go drink alcohol and clubbing on Thursdays. At least the constitution prohibits religiously based political parties. Our tolerance is the only thing we got going for us. If that's gone it's khalas.

I blame those baguette wielding Frenchies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts