Are we bound to marry ajnabis?

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP
outside of this website, i've never seen a Somali guy impressed by cadaan women or Somali girl loving black guys so...:manny:
Thats false somali guys love beckys and somali girls love tyrones. It is what is 🤷🏽 this for those who mix outside. Most somali diaspora will mix and its these people commonly. Very rarely will you anything else in the future

Mozart

You need people like me
outside of this website, i've never seen a Somali guy impressed by cadaan women or Somali girl loving black guys so...:manny:
Somali women sleep around with black guys pre-marriage and for the guys it’s white women. Both parties then wonder why they have miserable marriages lol people should just marry their preference.

QueenofKings

Kick in the door wavin the .44
Lmaoo that reputation you’re holding onto doesn’t work for someone who has seen a lot :comeon:

maybe you attract those kind of women coz you’re that kind of guy? You’re looking to fornicate so you attract women who are down for that.

Or are you about to telI us women throw themselves at you while you say istaqfurulAllah and read the Quran?

:fantasia2:

maybe you attract those kind of women coz you’re that kind of guy? You’re looking to fornicate so you attract women who are down for that.

Or are you about to telI us women throw themselves at you while you say istaqfurulAllah and read the Quran?

Perhaps he's projecting what he's witnessed amongst his female relatives? :mjpls:

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Random innocent mixed people on the internet: Exist

Sspot: fights over them for no reason everyday

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP

U just have to not be blind to see whats happening in the community diversity and multiculturalism will mean somali diaspora would be mixed 🤭🤧

QueenofKings

Kick in the door wavin the .44
Random innocent mixed people on the internet: Exist

Sspot: fights over them for no reason everyday

giphy.gif

Trending

Latest posts