Are we bound to marry ajnabis?

A very shrewd approach indeed. We might be seeing deshaun ahmed scoring 3’s for the lakers soon. :trumpsmirk:

Excuse me ?:farole:

Libaan Sharmake :sass1:

And he won't be no pussy hole like those lightbrite fragile 3 point tossing negros like Steph Curry, my boy is gonna be bullying niggas on the court like prime Denis Rodman (without the weird shit :whoa:)

If not you, your offspring will definitely mix unless they never leave a heavily Somali populated place.

I doubt most 3rd generation Somalis will even remain Muslim.
I don’t see South Asians in the UK doing that, and they’ve been living there for well over a century,so....:manny:

From what I see most half Somalis prefer their ajnabi side and don't identify with us, even the ones who speak the language or have a abtirsi, majority end up marrying outside.

The ones who are more attuned with the culture aren't proud of it, they appreciate it, but you can sense they don't have a genuine pride of Somali dhaqan.

From what I see most half Somalis prefer their ajnabi side and don't identify with us, even the ones who speak the language or have a abtirsi, majority end up marrying outside.

The ones who are more attuned with the culture aren't proud of it, they appreciate it, but you can sense they don't have a genuine pride of Somali dhaqan.
I think the younger generation barely have it either.

I think the younger generation barely have it either.

Depends, mid millennial Somalis fit this description. I've been observing a rising trend of late millennial and gen z Somalis becoming hyper nationalist, which is surprising cause some of them can barely speak the language, you'd think it'd be the opposite.

My friends and I are in our early twenties and we've had this talk, we don't know the dhaqan that well but none of us have considered marrying outside, it has no long term benefits and just ends up bolstering other communities. I predict that Somalis in the west are going to adapt and become like the Turks or Persians, meaning we'll keep the bare necessities of the culture - language and food only - and marry within. Same goes for Pakistani, Lebanese, Iraqi etc

There's also a fair amount of Somali atheists - both genders - out there adamant on having Somali children only, hence the whole 'you can't be Somali and atheist' debate that's been raging online these past few years.

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP
Lol i dont want to see Madow kids claiming isaaq in hargeisa you better get a arab or cadaan women:mjohreally:
I'm issaq, habar jeclo to be specific. It doesn't matter who I give ciyaal too there will be issaq no matter what as abtirsi is somali and lineage is somali. Im having jareee ciyaal who are isaaq😁🤷🏽

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP

I'm issaq, habar jeclo to be specific. It doesn't matter who I give ciyaal too there will be issaq no matter what as abtirsi is somali and lineage is somali. Im having jareee ciyaal who are isaaq😁🤷🏽

giphy.gif

Trending