Are we bound to marry ajnabis?

I love it. So much better than somali men with the lack of all things manly
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:mjcry:
I don't get what some women like about these East asian dudes niyo, lool it's been recorded many times that they have the smallest in the world, if we are talking South Korean specifically, it's a huge downgrade especially Madow women that go for them lmaooo

Even the Hijabis are getting freaky in the West. More than 95% aren’t virgins. I was shocked when I first saw them drinking openly in the University pubs.

They don on abaya/hijab at 30 when they have had all their fun, gained a bit of weight with everywhere loose and expect to marry a well educated beta Somali male. The good thing is the betas have caught on and are marrying white or going home for virgins.

I tell all my Somali mates to not put ethnic women on a pedestal and seek better looking white women or other asians.

Last edited:
No, not yet, but if the trends continues absolutely! For example if 2-5% of millennials married out, gen z will probably see like 8-10%. And gen Alpha or Beta will probably be the first generation that will marry out in larger more visible numbers. And so on and so forth. Very little doubt in my mind that few more generations probably by 2080 - 2121 the average Somali in the west will probably no longer resemble us today. Just my 2 cents.
walal by 2080-2121 there will be no more planet Earth lmao

v6h13yvwxln51.jpg

Half Somalis look like some other race
She looks 100% Somali lmao

Keo

VIP
I can’t see myself marrying a xalimo in the west and I can’t be bothered to go back home to do it. I will most likely end up marrying an Asian or North African (more leaning towards North African).

Not everything you read online is 100% the norm, caadi iska dhiga😂 most faaraxs and xalimoos marry eachother. So go out and find your special one calaacalka iska dhaafa😤

I think Somalis really need to come to terms with Somali-Ajnabi unions. It's not necessarily a bad thing. It's a natural consequence of life in multicultural societies. Somali-Ajnabi marriages have been going on for hundreds of years. Before Somalis came to the West, there were marriages with neighbouring populations such as Oromos, Habeshas and Arabs etc. It's always happened. The only difference is, our communities weren't so vulnerable in the past and therefore intermarriage was easily reconcilable unlike today where our communities are struggling just to stay afloat. Somalis are not against intermarriage per say, as much as our community is apprehensive of it happening in a climate of uncertainty, vulnerability and jeopardy.

We should embrace Somali-Ajnabi marriages, simply because it's an irreversible trajectory.

I think Somalis really need to come to terms with Somali-Ajnabi unions. It's not necessarily a bad thing. It's a natural consequence of life in multicultural societies. Somali-Ajnabi marriages have been going on for hundreds of years. Before Somalis came to the West, there were marriages with neighbouring populations such as Oromos, Habeshas and Arabs etc. It's always happened. The only difference is, our communities weren't so vulnerable in the past and therefore intermarriage was easily reconcilable unlike today where our communities are struggling just to stay afloat. Somalis are not against intermarriage per say, as much as our community is apprehensive of it happening in a climate of uncertainty, vulnerability and jeopardy.

We should embrace Somali-Ajnabi marriages, simply because it's an irreversible trajectory.
Go right ahead sxb, i wont be following your lead laakin😂

Trending

Latest posts