Are we bound to marry ajnabis?

I don't get what some women like about these East asian dudes niyo, lool it's been recorded many times that they have the smallest in the world, if we are talking South Korean specifically, it's a huge downgrade especially Madow women that go for them lmaooo
how many asian men have u been with to know this fact? :trumpsmirk:

Attachments

• 4x1devtlxeb41.jpg
    4x1devtlxeb41.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 86
I can't lie I used to want to marry an ajnabi but as I grew I've just realised its not worth it, when you decide to race mix you need to know how your children is gonna take it, I've seen far too many mixed people confused not even knowing what culture they belong to and when your mixed baby has a baby your DNA is officialy fucked, just stick to your own Somali women are great and so are the men, and think about your kids o_O Most times your family will hate you, the persons family will hate you, the people of your motherland will hate you and honestly I wouldnt want all of those consequences just because I got an ajnabi fetish. Honestly I want my kids to have the same sense of somali culture that most of us were lucky to grow up with. Wanting mixed babies is cute and all but think about it in the long run and the effect it will have on you and your offspring.

Honestly though I keep wondering about how the 3rd generation somalis in the west will do without us when we die out and then the 4th and the 5th, no sense of culture, mixed and christian probably

Last edited:

GemState

36/21
VIP
I think Somalis really need to come to terms with Somali-Ajnabi unions. It's not necessarily a bad thing. It's a natural consequence of life in multicultural societies. Somali-Ajnabi marriages have been going on for hundreds of years. Before Somalis came to the West, there were marriages with neighbouring populations such as Oromos, Habeshas and Arabs etc. It's always happened. The only difference is, our communities weren't so vulnerable in the past and therefore intermarriage was easily reconcilable unlike today where our communities are struggling just to stay afloat. Somalis are not against intermarriage per say, as much as our community is apprehensive of it happening in a climate of uncertainty, vulnerability and jeopardy.

We should embrace Somali-Ajnabi marriages, simply because it's an irreversible trajectory.
The problem with Diaspora Somalis marrying out is that their identity is so fragile that whenever they do marry out (whether it's a man or woman), the child will 95% of the time identify with the ajnabi side, especially if the Ajnabi side comes from a relatively wealthy nation.

If Somalis want to survive and not become an exotic footnote in some Cadaan kids 23andMe 50 years from now, they need to reinvent themselves, place a high emphasis on education, 2 parent households and actually parent their kids. Other Muslim communities aren't this bad

Shimbiris

ุจู‰ูŽุฑ ุบู‰ูŽู„ ุฅูŠุค ุนุขู†ุค ู„ุค
VIP
i would rather die in agony than associate with a madow man :susp: ugly kids, guaranteed single motherhood, nagaha ha habaarin xaasidyahow :susp:

Careful, walaashe. You sound like someone who's never felt true agony like a genuinely rock-hard shit stuck up your ass while you're constipated or a broken AND dislocated knee or having a tooth ripped out with pliers real slow or childbirth the natural way. You might eat these words if you did and find Madow man somewhat appealing.

Careful, walaashe. You sound like someone who's never felt true agony like a genuinely rock-hard shit stuck up your ass while you're constipated or a broken AND dislocated knee or having a tooth ripped out with pliers real slow or childbirth the natural way. You might eat these words if you did and find Mr. Madow somewhat appealing.
obviously it was an exaggeration :icon lol:
but i think you get my point. Madow "men"? :nahgirl:

Shimbiris

ุจู‰ูŽุฑ ุบู‰ูŽู„ ุฅูŠุค ุนุขู†ุค ู„ุค
VIP
obviously it was an exaggeration :icon lol:
but i think you get my point. Madow "men"? :nahgirl:

I do, abaayo. I do.

:pachah1:

But may I ask what your take is on East Asian, White, Desi and MENA men? Are you a Somali man loyalist?

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Yโ€™ALL IM JUST GOING TO SAY THIS

KOREAN MEN AINT SHIT

And Iโ€™m genuinely being nice tbh:

you canโ€™t even peacefully go to the bathroom in S.Korea because they hang cameras everywhere and your vagina will end up on the internet
Sounds thrilling, I love an adventure โค๏ธ

Lostbox

ใ€ŒImmortal Sageใ€| Qabil-fluid
VIP
I think Somalis really need to come to terms with Somali-Ajnabi unions. It's not necessarily a bad thing. It's a natural consequence of life in multicultural societies. Somali-Ajnabi marriages have been going on for hundreds of years. Before Somalis came to the West, there were marriages with neighbouring populations such as Oromos, Habeshas and Arabs etc. It's always happened. The only difference is, our communities weren't so vulnerable in the past and therefore intermarriage was easily reconcilable unlike today where our communities are struggling just to stay afloat. Somalis are not against intermarriage per say, as much as our community is apprehensive of it happening in a climate of uncertainty, vulnerability and jeopardy.

We should embrace Somali-Ajnabi marriages, simply because it's an irreversible trajectory.
We are surrounded by none-somalis. When I go shopping or simply waking to the part. No Somalis. You have to actively searching for them especially if you in a new area.

When you think about it this way. It's can if shocking more Somali guys/girls haven't married out

Trending