Are Somalis the oldest humans on earth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
Khoisan are the oldest people on this planet. Where did I make this statement? Are we going to lie through now?

Just remember that there have been multiple studies that Cushitic and Nilotic people were one people until they split. So neither of us came from each other nor mixed with Eurasian. Now go to bed hun and take your debunked garbage theory with you too.

Dude, give it up. Somalis are not pure if you go back pre-Bronze Age. Almost every group is mixed to some extent.

However, Somalis have not mixed in modern times (post-0 AD).

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Dude, give it up. Somalis are not pure if you go back pre-Bronze Age. Almost every group is mixed to some extent.

However, Somalis have not mixed in modern times (post-0 AD).

Dude, I acknowledge that but it's only few percentages. I'm just saying out of most groups, Somalis are lucky to be the most pure.

Apollo

VIP
Dude, I acknowledge that. I'm just saying out of most groups, Somalis are lucky to be the most pure.

Dinkas are the purest in East Africa. They have 0% Neanderthal and 0% Eurasian... but they did mix with West Africans (30%).

Apollo

VIP
So why did you lie and say that Cushitic people 100% Homo Sapien when that’s not the case at all?

98.5%-99.5% highest % Homo Sapien on the planet.

Other types of Africans are only 90-95% Homo Sapien. They mixed with African Homo Heidelbergensis (African ''Neanderthals'').

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
So why did you lie and say that Cushitic people 100% Homo Sapien when that’s not the case at all?

I'm not going to bother going back and fourth with your ignorance. I should've said Cushitic people are mostly Homo-sapiens but at the same time your dumbass doesn't know I was trolling and not all Somalis have a tiny foreigner blood in them.

Dinkas are the purest in East Africa. They have 0% Neanderthal and 0% Eurasian... but they did mix with West Africans (30%).

Lol, neanderthal or not. Dinka has sub-human DNA that Niger-Congo people possess when they mixed with them in West Africa. Remember when you said Negroids carry 15% to 20% non-human DNA?
:pachah1:

Last edited:

Apollo

VIP
Warya @Factz Neanderthal DNA in Horners proves West Eurasian admixture. Deny all you like, ain’t gonna change nothing.

It's not really Eurasian though. It's Mediterranean North African-South Levantine. Not that far from the Horn.

It's not like it is Chinese or Swedish etc.

How could we be black caucasians when our race have been here longer than caucasians, if you really wanna believe this then you better say that they are "white somalis" instead of referring us as "black caucasians"
we are the original Caucasians :yacadiim:

the white a mutation from us somalis:mugshotman:

sounds right, don't it?:siilaanyosmile:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
we are the original Caucasians :yacadiim:

the white a mutation from us somalis:mugshotman:

sounds right, don't it?:siilaanyosmile:

The Caucasians came from the Caucasus mountains while the Somalis and Cushitic people, in general, did not come from the Caucasus mountains but naturally developed their own features in their homeland: East Africa. Basically, our phenotypes naturally developed through our environment while the Caucasians phenotypes developed naturally in the Caucasus mountains. Somehow, our features are very similar due to adapting the terrain areas.

Status
Not open for further replies.