Are Somalis the oldest humans on earth

Status
Not open for further replies.
The nilotics back then had soft and way less Madow features than the ones today, the ones we’re mixed with probably looked like this nilotic guy
True maybe we arent from these natufians though i just reseached the up and they look like arabs nilotes seem abit somali looking but are abit too Madow looking the mystery remains where did somalis come from :O27GWRK:

True maybe we arent from these natufians though i just reseached the up and they look like arabs nilotes seem abit somali looking but are abit too Madow looking the mystery remains where did somalis come from :O27GWRK:
The nilotics of south sudan today have azande admixture and aren’t 100% pure, if we’re mixed then the nilotic+natufian combo makes more sense since the original nilotics were super tall and had soft features so them mixing with natufians would only create an offspring with very soft features unlike a bantu and arab combo where the offspring still looks kinda Madow

The nilotics of south sudan today have azande admixture and aren’t 100% pure, if we’re mixed then the nilotic+natufian combo makes more sense since the original nilotics were super tall and had soft features so them mixing with natufians would only create an offspring with very soft features unlike a bantu and arab combo where the offspring still looks kinda Madow
Makes sense but wouldnt that mean we are a bastardized race of half black half arab Mulattos :farmajoyaab:

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
We sound like Hoteps with this shit. I don't believe we're the oldest. I think the oldest humans on Earth are dead (as a racial group I mean).

If you were from the uk i would put a ring on it habibti
She doesn’t want no effeminate northerner sxb.

She wants a strong Reer Xamar brute like me
full

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Life began in the Horn of Africa so yes we are indeed the oldest race :cool:
Just because we're situated in the land where Homo Sapiens evolved, does not mean that we (the current people there) are the same as those people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending