Are Somalis the oldest humans on earth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive been hearing alot of speculations people been saying for a long time that the horn of africa is were the human race started. I heard that we are darkskin caucasians and since there is proof of the oldest bones being found in the horn and the oldest rock paintings in the world comes from the horn that means we carry some very ancient blood. Somalis are the fathers of mankind we gave birth to all these different humans its insane knowing that we are the originals and adam and hawa were Somalis. In the history of Somalis i wonder why we never ever wrote down our History we had the time to make many poems but we didnt have time to make our own alphabet and write down our history thats why so much of our noble history has been left unknown since the beginning of human kind. What do you lot think ?
Ancient-Rock-Art-of-Somalia.jpg

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
Ive been hearing alot of speculations people been saying for a long time that the horn of africa is were the human race started. I heard that we are darkskin caucasians and since there is proof of the oldest bones being found in the horn and the oldest rock paintings in the world comes from the horn that means we carry some very ancient blood. Somalis are the fathers of mankind we gave birth to all these different humans its insane knowing that we are the originals and adam and hawa were Somalis. In the history of Somalis i wonder why we never ever wrote down our History we had the time to make many poems but we didnt have time to make our own alphabet and write down our history thats why so much of our noble history has been left unknown since the beginning of human kind. What do you lot think ?View attachment 53658
How could we be black caucasians when our race have been here longer than caucasians, if you really wanna believe this then you better say that they are "white somalis" instead of referring us as "black caucasians"

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Ive been hearing alot of speculations people been saying for a long time that the horn of africa is were the human race started. I heard that we are darkskin caucasians and since there is proof of the oldest bones being found in the horn and the oldest rock paintings in the world comes from the horn that means we carry some very ancient blood. Somalis are the fathers of mankind we gave birth to all these different humans its insane knowing that we are the originals and adam and hawa were Somalis. In the history of Somalis i wonder why we never ever wrote down our History we had the time to make many poems but we didnt have time to make our own alphabet and write down our history thats why so much of our noble history has been left unknown since the beginning of human kind. What do you lot think ?View attachment 53658

I can believe that. Hadith describes the best skin complexion is that of brown wheat. We fit the bill. Our skin tone is universally loved. Nice Melanin deep brown chocolate

How could we be black caucasians when our race have been here longer than caucasians, if you really wanna believe this then you better say that they are "white somalis" instead of referring us as "black caucasians"
I said darkkin caucasians not black and when i say caucasian im talking about the skull and bone structure we way older than cadaans

I can believe that. Hadith describes the best skin complexion is that of brown wheat. We fit the bill. Our skin tone is universally loved. Nice Melanin deep brown chocolate
We are the best of both dark skin along with delicate beautiful features and many hair types our phenotype is very ancient

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts