Are Somalis the oldest humans on earth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP

Sxb, that's fake news and an erroneous blog. Studies have shown that Cushitic people existed in the same period with proto Nilotic people. In fact, Nilotic people are invaders in North Sudan, Uganda and parts of Kenya/Tanzania because back then these areas used to be dominated by Cushitic people.

Heck, the Cushitic people pre-date Natufians and the Nilotic languages is not even older than the Cushitic languages either.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
We are Homo Sapiens... That's the scientific taxonomy for humans.

She means we Cushitic people are the only humans who are 100% Homo Sapiens which she is right about because the Caucasians themselves are mixed with Neanderthal and the Mongoloids are mixed with the Denisovan who are both sub-humans while Negroids have shown to have 15% to 20% non-human DNA who are believed to be sub-humans that lived around West Africa.
:manny:

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Sxb, that's fake news and an erroneous blog. Studies have shown that Cushitic people existed in the same period with proto Nilotic people. In fact, Nilotic people are invaders in North Sudan, Uganda and parts of Kenya/Tanzania because back then these areas used to be dominated by Cushitic people.

Heck, the Cushitic people pre-date Natufians and the Nilotic languages is not even older than the Cushitic languages either.
I'm interested in sources. Do you have any bro?

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
She means we Cushitic people are the only humans who are 100% Homo Sapiens which she is right about because the Caucasians are mixed with Neanderthal and the Mongoloids are mixed with the Denisovan who are both sub-humans while Negroids have shown to have 15% to 20% non-human DNA who are believed to be sub-humans that lived around West Africa.
I actually knew about that. Every non-African has some Neanderthal in them. I haven't heard of the facts related to Negroids though. That is new to me. Do you know the species they're supposedly mixed with?

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
I actually knew about that. Every non-African has some Neanderthal in them. I haven't heard of the facts related to Negroids though. That is new to me. Do you know the species they're supposedly mixed with?

Nope, these studies were very recent and they're trying to find a name for these sub-humans who lived in West Africa that mixed with Negroids but they found other sub-humans like Neanderthals and Denisovans who mixed with the Caucasians and Mongoloids.

Here is the study: http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/gnxp/2011/09/africans-arent-pure-humans-either/

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Nope, these studies were very recent and they're trying to find a name for these sub-humans who lived in West Africa that mixed with Negroids but they found other sub-humans like Neanderthals and Denisovans who mixed with the Caucasians and Mongoloids.

Here is the study: http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/gnxp/2011/09/africans-arent-pure-humans-either/
So Caucasians, Mongoloids and Negroids all have non-Homo Sapien DNA encoded within them. Alright, but then what are the odds that we of the Cushitic race are the only people that only have pure human DNA? Seems a tad ridiculous don't you think?

Can you link me some sources?

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Makes sense but wouldnt that mean we are a bastardized race of half black half arab Mulattos :farmajoyaab:
Every race on earth is a mixture if you go back far enough. Saying that we are mixed is the same as saying that cadaans are mixed as they are only part non-human (Neanderthal DNA). It doesn't make sense.

She means we Cushitic people are the only humans who are 100% Homo Sapiens which she is right about because the Caucasians themselves are mixed with Neanderthal and the Mongoloids are mixed with the Denisovan who are both sub-humans while Negroids have shown to have 15% to 20% non-human DNA who are believed to be sub-humans that lived around West Africa.

Just stop. Cushitic people carry Neanderthal variants :ulyin: no group is 100% Homo Sapien today and haven’t been for long time.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Just stop. Cushitic people carry Neanderthal variants :ulyin: no group is 100% Homo Sapien today and haven’t been for long time.

Very tiny since Cushitic people carry few percentage or less Euro-Asian DNA. But there are Somalis who are 100% Somali with no Euro-Asian DNA in them.

Very tiny since Cushitic people carry few percentage or less Euro-Asian DNA. But there are Somalis who are 100% Somali with no Euro-Asian DNA in them.

No. All Cushitic people are between 30-60% West Eurasian, depending on ethnic group. Someone who is 100% ethnic Somali is on average 35-40% West Eurasian. Neanderthal DNA is present in Horn Africans. Period.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
No. All Cushitic people are between 30-60% West Eurasian, depending on ethnic group. Someone who is 100% ethnic Somali is on average 35-40% West Eurasian. Neanderthal DNA is present in Horn Africans. Period.

That theory has been debunked. Cushitic people are not mixed between West Eurasian or Nilotic so the pure Horners do not have Neanderthal DNA, period.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
By you? :nahgirl:
There are multiple peer reviewed studies done on Horn Africans/North East Africa saxiib. Stay ignorant.

Re-read my post and obviously, it was never conducted by me. I'm just saying Cushitic people are not mixed between Nilotic and Natufians so keep believing that debunked theory. I think you're the one stuck in the ignorant bubble.

Re-read my post and obviously, it was never conducted by me. I'm just saying Cushitic people are not mixed between Nilotic and Natufians so keep believing that debunked theory. I think you're the one stuck in the ignorant bubble.

Nilotic and *Neolithic Levantine actually. As opposed to you, believing Somalis are the oldest humans on earth :cryinglaughsmiley:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Nilotic and *Neolithic Levantines actually. As opposed to you, believing Somalis are the oldest humans on earth :cryinglaughsmiley:

Khoisan are the oldest people on this planet. Where did I make this statement? Are we going to lie through now?

Just remember that there have been multiple studies that proto-Cushitic people and proto-Nilotic people were one people until they split. So neither of us came from each other nor mixed with Eurasian. Now go to bed hun and take your debunked garbage theory with you too.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.