Are Somalis Ethno religous?

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Thankfully I live in the modern world in 2020, I don't have to worry about things like that.
If you don’t want us then why do you cry when we don’t accept you? Sxhb ask your modern scientists to save you from the grave.

didn’t you mention previously that you were depressed? How’s that working out

If you don’t want us then why do you cry when we don’t accept you? Sxhb ask your modern scientists to save you from the grave.

I don't care whether people on Somalispot accept me or not, I just thought it was a dumb argument.

didn’t you mention previously that you were depressed? How’s that working out

Yes, though that has nothing to do with religion or this topic.

@Username is honestly a troll, he does not want to seek answers, he replies to only a select few, and when a person makes a valid argument they ignore and start spouting things again. He's probably not even Somali, anyone can say that they're anything on the internet, notice how he comes during specific topics, never to be seen again. Obviously a red flag

@Username is honestly a troll, he does not want to seek answers, he replies to only a select few, and when a person makes a valid argument they ignore and start spouting things again. He's probably not even Somali, anyone can say that they're anything on the internet, notice how he comes during specific topics, never to be seen again. Obviously a red flag

What do you want me to reply to exactly? You guys were just arguing semantics when my point was that Muslims do kill and harm people for not following their religion any longer, even family.

You can literally search this shit up.

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Yes, though that has nothing to do with religion or this topic.
Neither did half the other things you mentioned, you kept changing the subject 3 times.
I don't care whether people on Somalispot accept me or not, I just thought it was a dumb argument.
You arent accepted in Somalia either, practice your Af Amhara. Practicing a new language combats depression

What do you want me to reply to exactly? You guys were just arguing semantics when my point was that Muslims do kill and harm people for not following their religion any longer, even family.

You can literally search this shit up.
How about to all the replies you ignored not from me but from others as well, oh and also why not a few from the beginning that made excellent points. Family members should not take the law into their own hands, it is the job of the judiciary, fatal flaw in your argument

You arent accepted in Somalia either, practice your Af Amhara. Practicing a new language combats depression

Well Somalia is not exactly a utopia so not being accepted there does not matter to me. I really doubt that country will become decent in my lifetime so I can't bring myself to care about any acceptance.

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
NO Somalis are not ethno religious

Will you belong to the Somali community if you're a murtad - NO our dhaqan is in tune with deen

But your ethnicity doesn't change. What do you call pre Islamic Somalis? :icon lol:

How about to all the replies you ignored not from me but from others as well, oh and also why not a few from the beginning that made excellent points. Family members should not take the law into their own hands, it is the job of the judiciary, fatal flaw in your argument

That's where we disagree, I did not see a single "excellent point" from any of the Muslims on the first page.

That's where we disagree, I did not see a single "excellent point" from any of the Muslims on the first page.
That's subject to your own opinion, rather than saying that I'd love to see you respond to some of them. As I've seen it seems like you like to close your eyes and pretend you haven't seen anything when they emerge

That's subject to your own opinion, rather than saying that I'd love to see you respond to some of them. As I've seen it seems like you like to close your eyes and pretend you haven't seen anything when they emerge

Their only argument is that you have to be muslim to be Somali, religion is a choice unlike ethnicity so it's just a laughable statement really.

Other people have already replied to their comments on the first page.

Ah yes, because i'm going to go there and tell everyone i'm not muslim, might as well give them the gun myself while i'm at it :bell:
Don't ask don't tell works

giphy.gif