Are Somalis Ethno religous?

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
You can be atheist and Somali . You can only be ethno religious if the religion originated from somalis. What were we before Islam? Wild gorillas?
Yes 100% We should deffo worship a god that we so called descended from.

And that all of humanity originated from an acacia tree.

Waaq was born from an acacia tree. Why would your creator be born from a creation.:lolbron:

Islam made more sense and we replaced Waaqism.

Waaqism was ingrained into Somali culture and once we threw it away for Islam we still gained a stable culture.

Without religion Somali culture has no foundation.

You can be atheist and Somali . You can only be ethno religious if the religion originated from somalis. What were we before Islam? Wild gorillas?
Fair point. I just see it as a form of excommunication. Yes those Atheists are still technically Somali lol but most Somalis will no longer see them as one of us. This is good tbh murtads tend to be scumbags and treacherous :mjdontkno:

The reason for this is obvious, Muslims tend to be violent and hateful, even towards their own family.

Pretty backwards, but Somalis are new to the modern world so not really surprised either.
" Tend to be Violent and hateful and backwards " lol You have that racist cadaan condescending tone. Common theme among ex muslim thinking they are morally superior,When in reality you have no basis for morality according to your world view since there is no higher power we are all meaningless sacks of flesh and bones waiting to die. But yeah you will never be accepted in the somali community.

The reason for this is obvious, Muslims tend to be violent and hateful, even towards their own family.

Pretty backwards, but Somalis are new to the modern world so not really surprised either.
‘Muslims tend to be violent and hateful’—bs propaganda the cadaan man is feeding you. I bet you think Al-shabab are Muslims. No Somalis are being killed for being gaal in Minneapolis, Toronto and London, it’s their choice, the community just rejects them and moves on.

But yeah you will never be accepted in the somali community.

You know what? I'll agree with you guys.

There is no point arguing when there really isn't any benefit of being Somali anyways, if anything it's a hindrance.

If Somalia was a decent stable country maybe, but now it's pretty meaningless to say i'm not accepted.

I guess I gotta thank "Allah" that I grew up in the West :liberaltears:

‘Muslims tend to be violent and hateful’—bs propaganda the cadaan man is feeding you. I bet you think Al-shabab are Muslims. No Somalis are being killed for being gaal in Minneapolis, Toronto and London, it’s their choice, the community just rejects them and moves on.

I mean disowning your own child is still a terrible thing to do.

"It's their choice", maybe in those Western countries but they'd be dead in Somalia.

You know what? I'll agree with you guys.

There is no point arguing when there really isn't any benefit of being Somali anyways, if anything it's a hindrance.

If Somalia was a decent stable country maybe, but now it's pretty meaningless to say i'm not accepted.

I guess I gotta thank "Allah" that I grew up in the West :liberaltears:
Then why are u here ranting markaas?

"It's their choice", maybe in those Western countries but they'd be dead in Somalia.
We have no honour killing in somalia or somali community, were not Kurds or Yazidis or Pashtus, stop attributing that to us. Who is feeding you this bs?

And they should be, why shouldn't they? Deviate from the community, reject it's principles, then what's next? Act not in accordance to the established way of life, do things that are considered haram for example drinking, homosexuality, then indoctrinating others with your frameworks, especially people like you who refuse to see anything outside of your understanding, selectively coming in towards the end of it as soon as the discussion was already over

What we need to do is educate the people against the fallacies that are had about islam, while also addressing the western liberal secular conflict intellectually.

Except for the part where Islam promotes family values, face it, you have your own presuppositions about islam that is not based on actual islam, rather it could be from those who say that they are muslim but are not following what it teaches or you're just spouting bs