Are somali men becoming cucks?

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
afaik you can only have somali citizenship if you have somali lineage. there was a huge drama abt this recently
Why tho? Foreigners get somali citizenship all the time. A somali womens husband is eligible for citizenship why not the kids?

Why tho? Foreigners get somali citizenship all the time. A somali womens husband is eligible for citizenship why not the kids?
1712134378878.png

the government specifically grants it i guess but from this it also seems children with only somali women can get somali citizenship but only if they revoke any previously acquired citizenship

yall have nothing to worry about then unless the somali passport is just an aesthetic to you

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
Having a foreign lineage is like having aids, it spreads, and there’s no cure.
Thats why you can set a limit to who can marry out. For example in saudi you have to be over 30 years old to marry a foreigner plus if its a foreign husband they should be earning a high salary or else theyll be rejected

Thats why you can set a limit to who can marry out. For example in saudi you have to be over 30 years old to marry a foreigner plus if its a foreign husband they should be earning a high salary or else theyll be rejected
I see what you’re saying, but the offspring will get to spread freely within the population thus there will be a ghost invader lineage going around. I’m a forward thinker so I think about 200 in advance, imagine how that foreign lineage can spread and destroy so many native lineages.

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
I see what you’re saying, but the offspring will get to spread freely within the population thus there will be a ghost invader lineage going around. I’m a forward thinker so I think about 200 in advance, imagine how that foreign lineage can spread and destroy so many native lineages.
We dont marry out that much it will be fine i guess

regardless, the fact is though that identity in somalia is very based in qabiil which is inherited through your father. we're compassionate people, a child with a somali mother might be seen as a somali, but definitely not as much as a child with a somali father. theres no need to lie.
Every Somali man and woman knows this. Why are you arguing with female users on the basis that they are too stupid to understand or accept that aspect of our reality? It's condescending as hell.
also, how am i being against xaliimos, i havent said one bad thing
That whole thread the other day where female users proved you wrong and you kept bulldozing in with your nonsensical arguments with rhetoric about women being whiny and too emotional to deal with sprinkled in.

This, in particular sticks out to me:
View attachment 322398
yeah im done debating women. genuinely not even meant insultingly but usually its just vibes and emotions, no aql and no accountability.

yes i dont like the west, cant do much about being born here but Ill leave as soon as i can إِنْ شَاءَ ٱللَّٰهُ
I'm just gonna throw you in my "Ignore" list where there are at least five other degenerate, dimwitted males trapped in there, talking to themselves.

Perhaps, I’m not blind to the possibility. However when it was brought up recently, it was overwhelmingly rebuffed. Women are gonna have to make the case to men of the benefit of accepting such a law. I know that you have a deep contempt towards Somali men, but we are still the arbiters of law in the country so make a coherent case.
The case is coherent. Nearly every nation in the world is able to differentiate between nationalism and ethnicity. Even the Arabs who have that law are starting to change that law and every year in Gulf countries kids with non Khaleeji fathers are getting more and more rights. It’s pathetic if Somalia becomes one of the only countries having that law and it will just cement how backwards it is, especially when we have the highest diaspora walking around with foreign passports in which they’re not rested to patrilineal wise.

Somalia isn’t an ethno-state. There is a difference between nationality and ethnicity and tbh, If we look at the old constitution kids with Ajnabi fathers can get a Somali nationality if they’re raised back home.

Last edited:

Daydreamer

teetering in-between realities
The case is coherent. Nearly every nation in the world is able to differentiate between nationalism and ethnicity. Even the Arabs who have that law are starting to change that law and every year in Gulf countries kids wiur non Khaleeji fathers are getting more and more rights. It’s pathetic if Somalia becomes one of the only country having that law and it will just cement have backwards it is.

Somalia isn’t an ethno-state. There is a difference between nationality and ethnicity and tbh, If we look at the old constitution kids with Ajnabi fathers can get a Somali nationality if they’re raised back home.
culture is more important wlhi i'd rather have a half italian than a pure blooded hooyo mataalo

if you cant realize im clearly joking around by my responses you gotta do some self evaluating man, how can you take liibaan tyler smith seriously kkkkkkkk

regardless, the fact is though that identity in somalia is very based in qabiil which is inherited through your father. we're compassionate people, a child with a somali mother might be seen as a somali, but definitely not as much as a child with a somali father. theres no need to lie.

also, how am i being against xaliimos, i havent said one bad thing
Somali nationality and tribe is different. Somalia isn’t an ethnostate since we have people whose linages belong to different ethnic groups like the Reer Xamaris and Somali Bantus.

In today’s modern world, there Is a difference between ethnicity and nationality.

Let’s be real, the whole reason why you felt the need to say that if a Somali woman married out, she’s out was a way to limit her options. It was clearly a fear tactic you’re using when the reality is that you have women like the one who is married to Sam of Somalia of not only married an Ajnabi but brought him back home and is raising her kids back home who under the constitution will get Somali citizenship if she raised them there for a few years. Even my own cousin went back home with her none Somali husband and was welcomed by her family back home.

You don’t write the narrative of who can come back and who can’t. Saying such a thing sounds vindictive.

The case is coherent. Nearly every nation in the world is able to differentiate between nationalism and ethnicity. Even the Arabs who have that law are starting to change that law and every year in Gulf countries kids with non Khaleeji fathers are getting more and more rights. It’s pathetic if Somalia becomes one of the only countries having that law and it will just cement how backwards it is, especially when we have the highest diaspora walking around with foreign passports in which they’re not rested to patrilineal wise.

Cause other countries do it too is not an acceptable argument. Countries do a lot of things that should not be imported to Somalia. If divesters are so revolted by their Somali counterpart then, they should go to their "superior" spouse's land. Why divest halfway? Commit fully through. Somalia belongs to the men who fought to hold it for centuries not some random ajanabi baby.

We already have Somalis of Omani, Yemeni, Indian and Iranian origin. Welcome to Xamar. I have aunts of Omani and Yemeni origin and have lived in Xamar since the 60s
Cause other countries do it too is not an acceptable argument.
It is. Countries aren’t Islamic or an old concept. It’s a modern phenomenon created by the West and is a marker of the modern world. Somali men want to pick and choose. You can’t use 21st century style of governship but take away women’s rights based on concepts that has nothing to do with nationality. We already have people who are Somali nationality wise but don’t belong to Somali qabils.
Countries do a lot of things that should not be imported to Somalia. If divesters are so revolted by their Somali counterpart then, they should go to their "superior" spouse's land. Why divest halfway?

Do Somali men that marry out feel revolted by Somali women? Why is that argument only ever used towards the women? It really smacks of insecurity.

Commit fully through. Somalia belongs to the men who fought to hold it for centuries not some random ajanabi baby.
Those men wouldn’t exist without Somali mothers birthing them. Remember that.

So Somali women are merely guests? We’re not part of the sacrifice or the nation? That’s incredibly misogynistic and a huge rubbishing of our female ancestors and it’s arguments like this which is why no sane Somali woman should support what you men are saying

Somali women aren’t flipping baby incubators, and those comments are incredibly disrespectful towards Somali mothers of every walk of life. It’s the women who’ve passed down language and dhaqan that is as much as there as it is the mens.

Last edited:
I think the biggest issue when it comes to this argument is that a lot of Somali men don’t see Somali women as being equally as Somali as them. We’re essentially human factories that bears them children but we’re not equal players with regards to the land of Somalia and that within itself is disgustingly misogynistic.

The fact that they’re here because of Somali women birthing them, teaching them Somali and passing down the dhaqan is rubbished. The nomadic women of the past that worked the lands and built the Aresh and toiled alongside the men is rubbished. They were merely donkeys that were used by their male counterparts and according to them had no individual stakes in the land.

Women are merely dehumanized in their world view which is why they’ll talk the men who ‘fought’ for the land whilst ignoring the substantial sacrifices of their female ancestors.

That alone should sicken all Somali women.

Trending

Latest posts