Are somali men becoming cucks?

attash

Amaan Duule
Evidence please?
Here is a source mentioning Badlay ibn Sa'ad ud-Din would collect tribute from the different cities of the horn from the people of Bait Mala (in Eritrea) to the people of Mogadishu:

So this demonstrates that the rulers of Adal exercised their authority throughout all the lands inhabited by Somalis. I remember there being another thread mentioning Ahmad Gurey and the rulers of Ajuuraan being in correspondence with one another, but I can't seem to find it.

anything that comes out of my siil is SOMALI, idgaf what a cracked lip Abdi says

i love new york tiffany GIF

You telling me you can bust in a random calibeysteen cokehead and run off, and that wecel is more Somali than a child that grew inside my body? That I delivered? That I breastfed?

GTFO
PERIODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Somali culture literally gives Somali divestors the opportunity to completely leave the somali community.

I honestly don't understand why y'all get pissed off with the whole citizenship and "not Somali" discourse. Like it genuinely doesn't make sense too me. Majority of these half Somali kids in the west don't even marry Somali people. If you marry out in the west there is an extremely high chance you will be the last Somali in your bloodline.

Somali women that marry out are horribly represented online. Somali divestors are always online just talking shit about Somali niggas. They could have a white nigga at the crib and still be obsessed with Somali men. It's the strangest behavior ever. Y'all move just like madow divestors.

Somali divestors have no place in the Somali community let's be honest. Y'all should simply just quietly disappear like most Somali dudes that marry out. If y'all don't want to disappear than y'all need to start moving correctly. Y'all's opinion on anything related to Somali men should be completely ignored. Infact it shouldn't even be uttered online or in person.

Also why should the Somali community willingly accept coon babies?? Like we legit have chicks that marry out because they hate Somali niggas. Especially now during a time period where Somalia has experienced it's worse era in history??

What's even more wild is that some of these chicks willing marry into races that wouldn't even accept half black kids so now their mixed child with no qabils literally has to cling to it's Somali side. Being a half white Somali with no qabil gotta be a pain in the ass :mjlol: .

One more thing

Our ancestors predicted that we would have a coon problem. Shout out to those niggas :salute:

P.s

This whole post is not for those Somali women that live in areas with small Somali communities. Those chicks end up marrying out and usually aren't the ones cooning online. It's mainly you divestors that live in somali areas causing havoc online.
Calaal ass rant

also dont forget its a non somali sperm that fertilized the womb. its like raising a dog in barn, it wont be a cow kkkkkkk
Some parts of Somalia they don’t even have somali paternally but y’all still wanna claim xamari history lol you’re lucky those benadiri women still called their kids somali paternally even though they aren’t😆

Some parts of Somalia they don’t even have somali paternally but y’all still wanna claim xamari history lol you’re lucky those benadiri women still called their kids somali paternally even though they aren’t😆
we've been through this so many times man xamar was already settled by natives before indians n arabs n persians came

Three Moons

Give Dhul-Suwayqatayn not an inch of the Sea!
I want to add that the Sultan of Mogadishu payed tribute to Badlay ibn Sa'ad ud-Din in the 15th century. I believe the Adal Sultanate ruled over all Somalis at one point, which would mean the idea of Somalis having never been united is a myth.

Also, all of the major clan-families had a member of their lineage or a sibling lineage participate in the Conquest of Abyssinia and earlier wars. The coins of Mogadishu also make references to their Sultans fighting a specific ‘Holy War’ against unbelievers, which is interesting because there was a major one being waged against a neighbouring Christian empire at the time of the coins being minted.

The ‘Somalis were never United’ became part of scholarship post-Bevin Plan and this talking point accelerated in popularity during the preparation for the Somali peninsula to achieve universal independence right before the Ogaden, Haud and the NFD were ceded away. The scholars commissioned by, or working for, Haile Selassie (who was against the independence of a Somali Republic) made sure to create the impression that no such unity every existed, while suppressing any evidence to the contrary. Paul B. Henze is a good example of this.

But someone to be somali has to be it paternally so I guess those benadiris ain’t 🦧👋🏾
yeah theyre not ethnic somalis nor are they(from what ik) paternally somalis just like the Madows. theyre considered somalis nationality wise though.

doesnt change that xamar was built and developed b4 cadcads were there

Trending