Are somali men becoming cucks?

Kisame

Plotting world domination
Do Somali men that marry out feel revolted by Somali women?

They literally don't :mjlol:

Majority of these niggas that marry out leave somali women alone.

I'm a supporter of making Somalia a safe space for both somali men and somali women. Y'all know this.

I see no logical reason to accept the children of Somali divestors into our community especially during this horrible era were in.

Divestors are detrimental too communities.

Somali nationality and tribe is different. Somalia isn’t an ethnostate since we have people whose linages belong to different ethnic groups like the Reer Xamaris and Somali Bantus.

In today’s modern world, there Is a difference between ethnicity and nationality.

Let’s be real, the whole reason why you felt the need to say that if a Somali woman married out, she’s out was a way to limit her options. It was clearly a fear tactic you’re using when the reality is that you have women like the one who is married to Sam of Somalia of not only married an Ajnabi but brought him back home and is raising her kids back home who under the constitution will get Somali citizenship if she raised them there for a few years. Even my own cousin went back home with her none Somali husband and was welcomed by her family back home.

You don’t write the narrative of who can come back and who can’t. Saying such a thing sounds vindictive.
?

I genuinely could not care less about somali women marrying out, by all means do so. I have family members with ajanabi fathers who i see as somali. this however does not change that the wider community does not view it as such. Marrying out is generally frowned upon but this is more so true in somali culture. this again is reflected in the constitution. Again, true somali identity consists of many things, a big factor is lineage whether you or I like it or not. Lineage is inherited through your father, both in our culture and in our deen. Like I said, marry out, raise ur kids as somali but dont be mad at the (in a way sad) fact they will never be seen as true somalis not only due to half their genetics but also due to their lack qabiil.

I like sam of somalia, may Allah bless the man. I used to watch his videos.

Xeda

Formerly known as Ajansjana
All of you guys are so weird, who cares if a half Somali wants to get a citizenship, as long as their not a self hating somali it’s fine 💀
This thread reminds me of one of the reasons I hate being somali

1712147779692.png

Do Somali men that marry out feel revolted by Somali women? Why is that argument only ever used towards the women? It really smacks of insecurity.
to be fair and this is only empirical and totally unprovable but somali women that marry out usually (from what ive seen) have a history of hating on somali men and bigging up other men. they also tend to flaunt their relationships on the internet wayyyy more.

while with somali men i rarely see this happening. you may say this is because somali men marry out less but i see many brothers marrying out. i know of two in my family and our acquaintances kinda but not really but kinda) that married an albanian and a moroccan respectively so it definitely happens.

case in point being the argument may be only used towards women because the attitude displayed is usually(from what ive seen) different.

again, completely empirical and totally unprovable but maybe this is it

Last edited:

Kisame

Plotting world domination
All of you guys are so weird, who cares if a half Somali wants to get a citizenship, as long as their not a self hating somali it’s fine 💀
This thread reminds me of one of the reasons I hate being somali

View attachment 323231

We could start a mandatory enlistment process for the half ZOOs. We need to make sure they aren't a coon baby ajansjana. Wallahi if they aren't a coon baby I'm perfectly fine with them getting citizenship. In fact I fully believe the law will change when the country is stable and the population is educated. Until that happens I don't think most of the higher ups want to deal with coon babies.

That half Italian thread irked me a few days ago I'll be honest. Like why do these old half Italians exist. Why were your parents dating colonizers during the early and mid 1900s. :what:

There's no excusing that bs.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
They literally don't :mjlol:

Majority of these niggas that marry out leave somali women alone.

I'm a supporter of making Somalia a safe space for both somali men and somali women. Y'all know this.

I see no logical reason to accept the children of Somali divestors into our community especially during this horrible era were in.

Divestors are detrimental too communities.
Putting one group of people on a pedestal and another in the pit. Tells us all we need to know. It says one has unresolved emotional issues or past experiences with the opposite sex group from their ethnicity. A self-assured and emotionally secure person would not need to denigrate others (man or woman) no matter who they are with. They would live their lives. And I will have to disagree with you. This behaviour doesn't have a gender.

Also, I don't think the OP even knows what cuckold aka cuck really is. Since that Twitter exchange between two Somali strangers wasn't it.

1712156486396.png

Also I hope you keep the same energy for a cuckquean which is:
1712156592445.png

To be fair when Somali nigga marries out he doesn’t even care about Somali community or society and wouldn’t care about Somali gendar war. Other gendar hmm 🤧

That's a troll account if I have ever seen one. No Somali guy is putting their government name and the flag. Usually they put it in the bio. Well me, anyway.

I would take a guess at them being Oromo.

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Yes there’s a major dayooth problem Somali men are way too attached to Somali women. You see it on every social media platform.

Your kids will have a qabiil no matter what so I don’t see why these niggas move like this

Aegon

The Conqueror, King of all Westeros
It's the opposite, every time a Somali girl marry a Caadan guy, it's always the most ugliest white nigga on this planete

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
Somalia isn’t an ethno state.

Stop using Islam on concepts that are unIslamic. Countries are a 19th century Western project that is made up of different ethnicities.

I don’t believe a child with a Non Somali father is fully ethnically Somali. You are what your father is in terms of ethnicity and lineage, but we’re merely talking about citizenship.

The same way a Somali Bantu can get Somali passport, so can a kid with actual ethnic Somali reer abti on a national level.

Countries, nation states ect never existed in the past. It’s a new concept.
Somalia is an ethno state the tribe is called Somali. All the rest are non ethnic and somali-admixed tribes.

I hate niggas who keep yapping about "foriegn concept"
Somalis have built several dozens states from 1,300 years at most based on Sharia law. It's only recently we included (and failed) western systems alongside Islamic based law in Somalia.

Just cause there wasn't a country called "Republic of Somalia" doesn't mean there wasn't a Somali state

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
It's the opposite, every time a Somali girl marry a Caadan guy, it's always the most ugliest white nigga on this planete
I saw a really beautiful couple on tiktok. Tbh looks don’t matter as long as he’s got a lot of money

I know full well the reality. However, that still doesn’t change how lineages work. Especially the Islamic patrilineal model. What I wonder about is if you wish to divest. Why do you want to cling to the Somali identity? Isn’t the explanation for your divestment the belief that the foreign man is superior to the Somali man? So why not let the child have the superior lineage you sought out?
do male "divestors" not have the same talking points as well though? This site is chock full of somali males saying how much they love foreign women and how they're more superior to "duxul" xalimos (even though faraxs are like 10000000x more duxul than us on average, lol). So why do they get to "force" the Somali identity on children they produce with women they view as superior to women like their hooyos?

so then why are you even arguing about this :umwhat:
I'm not with this guy because I feel compelled to stick with Somali men - I chose him out of my free will.

Either way, as I said before, I like to keep my options open - even if my kids dad is an alien from Jupiter, they're still as Somali to me as one who's Somali parent was a Farax. Your mixed children will not have any more rights than mine.