Are somali men becoming cucks?

I never claimed that there’s no genetic or cultural, implications to having a Somali mother. I only stated that the reality is Somalia works within the framework of a Islamic patrilineal model, and this will not change no matter how much you complain.
Its only a matter of time before the Somali constitution will change to demand equality. It has already been presented in parliament

Donald Trump Wwe GIF by Election 2016

Its only a matter of time before the Somali constitution will change to demand equality. It has already been presented in parliament

Donald Trump Wwe GIF by Election 2016
Perhaps, I’m not blind to the possibility. However when it was brought up recently, it was overwhelmingly rebuffed. Women are gonna have to make the case to men of the benefit of accepting such a law. I know that you have a deep contempt towards Somali men, but we are still the arbiters of law in the country so make a coherent case.

Mudug_gyal

لا تَقْنَطُوا مِنْ رَحْمَةِ اللَّه
VIP
Perhaps, I’m not blind to the possibility. However when it was brought up recently, it was overwhelmingly rebuffed. Women are gonna have to make the case to men of the benefit of accepting such a law. I know that you have a deep contempt towards Somali men, but we are still the arbiters of law in the country so make a coherent case.
Foreign lineage ≠ no getting passport. In saudi kids of saudi mother get the Saudi passport even though they baby daddy is ajnabi

anything that comes out of my siil is SOMALI, idgaf what a cracked lip Abdi says

i love new york tiffany GIF

You telling me you can bust in a random calibeysteen cokehead and run off, and that wecel is more Somali than a child that grew inside my body? That I delivered? That I breastfed?

GTFO
yeah, my child would go back home and they'd say "qolomaa tahay?" and he'd answer with his entire abtiris. your child would go home and his name would be liibaan tyler smith

I'm tired of hearing incels say Somali mothers have no influence over their own babies, genetically or culturally

It's just incel talk to scare Somali women away from having options
by all means marry out if you wish we're just telling you the reality. also you people have stomped the word incel into the ground so much nowadays it basically means disagreeing with a woman

Ok they wouldnt be accepted as “ethnic” somalis because they have no qabiil. But that doesn’t mean they can’t get somali citizenship. Those two things aren’t related.
afaik you can only have somali citizenship if you have somali lineage. there was a huge drama abt this recently

@ina-cilmi I would like to retract my apology from the other day. I regret ever being kind to you when you were arguing retardedly against that gaal.

You are undeniably against Xalimos beyond a normal "I'm just being realistic" bit of advice and we can see right through it.

@ina-cilmi I would like to retract my apology from the other day. I regret ever being kind to you when you were arguing retardedly against that gaal.

You are undeniably against Xalimos beyond a normal "I'm just being realistic" bit of advice and we can see right through it.
Are you also frustrated with the Islamic patrilineal model?

if you cant realize im clearly joking around by my responses you gotta do some self evaluating man, how can you take liibaan tyler smith seriously kkkkkkkk

regardless, the fact is though that identity in somalia is very based in qabiil which is inherited through your father. we're compassionate people, a child with a somali mother might be seen as a somali, but definitely not as much as a child with a somali father. theres no need to lie.

also, how am i being against xaliimos, i havent said one bad thing

I don't want to imagine what the next generation is going to be like. In fact, I dont consider anyone born after 2020 in the west somali anymore, that's it.