Are Somali guys the only ones who don't put white women on a peddle?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao how did I miss this thread? 24 pages of wank bait, I can tell something juicy went down kkkk

alright page 1 :whoo:

EDIT: looks like ur entire post was invalidated by @Insomnia and a couple of other booty clappers OP :drakelaugh:

Last edited:

Netero

Kim Jong Fun
Not sure about Mexicans but some Ethiopian women are known to shit and piss in the streets of Addis Ababa Lol, anybody that has been
there has seen it.

Meles Zenawi daughter and her friends pissing in the road

Semhal-Meles-Zenawi_edited-11.png
:ooh::ooh::ooh::ooh::ooh::ooh::ohdamn::ohdamn::ohdamn::ohdamn::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ:

Bookmarked. :lolbron:

Netero

Kim Jong Fun
Lmao how did I miss this thread? 24 pages of wank bait, I can tell something juicy went down kkkk

alright page 1 :whoo:

EDIT: looks like ur entire post was invalidated by @Insomnia and a couple of other booty clappers OP :drakelaugh:
OP is still right. Those ajnabi lovers are anomalies and we have successfully eradicated them from this thread. :fittytousand:

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
Ok how did this fine legit thread turn into: show me ur dick, i show u my siil.

f*ck, Somalis cant stay on one topic.
I saw this on fadi kudirir. Three guys talking. One talks about alshabab deadly attack on market, the other about assad and the third one about trump's ban.
I was puzzled!

All of you xoolos taking the bait from a couple of s like @Insomnia and @Khathead. Who gives a f*ck what they think of Somali women. When another one of these doqomo posted photos of Somali conservative mothers and compared them to a botoxed white scarecrow old , you all should've just nuked the thread.

Colin_Farrel-Disgusted.gif

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
I don't know about you guys, but white women are much easier to get along with then a xalimo, for all you virgins who keep harping on about non compatability wth ajnabi, trust me it has very little to do with the race of the person and everything to do with who the person is.

I don't know about you guys, but white women are much easier to get along with then a xalimo, for all you virgins who keep harping on about non compatability wth ajnabi, trust me it has very little to do with the race of the person and everything to do with who the person is.

f*ck off dickhead :camby:

If a Somali guy is decent successful and not fugly then I bet 100% he'll prefer a Becky and a Shannon. Know a couple of Becky and Shannons with Somali guys, we Xalimos don't really care too.

Netero

Kim Jong Fun
If a Somali guy is decent successful and not fugly then I bet 100% he'll prefer a Becky and a Shannon. Know a couple of Becky and Shannons with Somali guys, we Xalimos don't really care too.
This is completely untrue. I know many successful Somali men and they are either married to or planning to marry a Xalimo.

You are confusing us for other groups that seek white women out for status because they see them as a beauty symbol. We don't do that.

Other races are salivating over our Xalimos so we cannot afford to look elsewhere. :fittytousand:

This is completely untrue. I know many successful Somali men and they are either married to or planning to marry a Xalimo.

You are confusing us for other groups that seek white women out for status because they see them as a beauty symbol. We don't do that.

Other races are salivating over our Xalimos so we cannot afford to look elsewhere. :fittytousand:
Waryahe don't act dumb just because you don't see them on social media that doesn't mean they don't actively pursue Beckys. In my old school days for example, most Faraxs had Beckys and Shannons as Gf. Beckys used to convert to Islam so they could be with Abdi.

Status
Not open for further replies.