Are Somali guys the only ones who don't put white women on a peddle?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
White or in general Kuffar women they never wash their anus and they never wash their vagina. Well good luck fucking someone who smells shit.:wtf:

however pussy is pussy, so i wouldnt say no:wow1:

On point.
v6evq9oh2cox.gif

Bohol

VIP
@Angela Davis No offense but if you can't cook what is the point? I believe it is essential for every wife to know how to cook if she is planning to have a family of her own. Unless you want the social workers knocking your door because the babies haven't been fed properly.

@Angela Davis No offense but if you can't cook what is the point? I believe it is essential for every wife to know how to cook if she is planning to have a family of her own. Unless you want the social workers knocking your door because the babies haven't been fed properly.
She is gonna get MacDonalds for her children everyday until they become like this
tmp_12146-images(3)1567326213.jpg

Thatsomaligirl

Loves milk is lactose intolerant, kill me
Only West Africans and AA's got asses. East Africans are either skinny af or fat as hell. I have never seen a thick somali or habesha. Post your ass as proof and I may take my statement back
Post your dick pic and if I'm impressed I'll post my ass pic, though I already know you ain't got shit to show but an overgrown clit and saggy balls :siilaanyolaugh:

If I were unable to cook it doesn't take away my humanity. But I can cook. Not traditional Somali foods thoug.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending