Are Somali guys the only ones who don't put white women on a peddle?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What? I have never in my life seen this happen. Only losers do that shit - like those obese white fucks that travels to thailand and ukraine to get a wife. But that cousin marriage comment tells me your community is filled with FOBs

How are you going to compare an cadaan guy that goes to a foreign country to find a spouse with a Somali person who marries someone in their own ethnic group from back home or elsewhere in the diaspora?

black

live and let die.
True, I have also made this observation. Somali guys generally give 0 fucks about cadaan girls. They don't rate them at all. It's disrespectful and not cool actually. :uCkf6mf:

TooMacaan

VIP
This is one of the weirdest old threads I've stumbled on so far:mjohreally::mjlol:
There are older comments from posters on here which display beliefs that are complete 180s from how: they currently are/I've first known them.:confused: @Prince of Lasanod
There are also some posters whom I haven't got the chance to meet and would love to meet @Thatsomaligirl :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

black

live and let die.
This is one of the weirdest old threads I've stumbled on so far:mjohreally::mjlol:
There are older comments from posters on here which display beliefs that are complete 180s from how: they currently are/I've first known them.:confused: @Prince of Lasanod
There are also some posters whom I haven't got the chance to meet and would love to meet @Thatsomaligirl :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

You go through old threads? I'm starting to think Canuck was right about you being a spy

TooMacaan

VIP
You go through old threads? I'm starting to think Canuck was right about you being a spy
I've never seen your tag participate in any of those posts where Canuck was bashing me and yet you seem to know about it...? Seems like you go through threads too. Also, I wasn't intentionally looking for posts lol, I happened to see this one in the "latest replies" section because someone else revived it:zhqjlmx:.

black

live and let die.
I've never seen your tag participate in any of those posts where Canuck was bashing me and yet you seem to know about it...? Seems like you go through threads too. Also, I wasn't intentionally looking for posts lol, I happened to see this one in the "latest replies" section because someone else revived it:zhqjlmx:.

You're scary. :damedamn: While that is true sometimes I read active threads without posting. I'm not always in the mood to shit post. Are you sure you're not Jewish? Which is perfectly fine, I love Jews.

TooMacaan

VIP
You're scary. :damedamn: While that is true sometimes I read active threads without posting. I'm not always in the mood to shit post. Are you sure you're not Jewish? Which is perfectly fine, I love Jews.
Lol, how am I scary?:childplease:And no, I'm sure I'm not Jewish...but why would it matter enough for you to ask if you're perfectly fine with Jews??:kanyehmm::icon lol:

black

live and let die.
:childplease:And no, I'm sure I'm not Jewish...but why would it matter enough for you to ask if you're perfectly fine with Jews??:kanyehmm::icon lol:

I'm just saying, should you happen to be Jewish we should still be friends, nothing would change. So if you are indeed Jewish, you confide in me.:friendhug:

Lol, how am I scary?

I'm watching what I say around you because you don't strike me as the type to forget. :patrice: Probably got a database somewhere to store all your information and cross reference my location, qabil, height, weight, age and produce ID to send to the Ethiopian government and get me assassinated before I become a threat.

I'm just saying, should you happen to be Jewish we should still be friends, nothing would change. So if you are indeed Jewish, you confide in me.:friendhug:

I'm watching what I say around you because you don't strike me as the type to forget. :patrice: Probably got a database somewhere to store all your information and cross reference my location, qabil, height, weight, age and produce ID to send to the Ethiopian government and get me assassinated before I become a threat.

Looks like you might actually need your tails USB and your neighbours wifi

You can summarize the contradictions and save us from reading 24 pages to find out. I am curious.

PS: You come across as fearful. No one is going to eat your flesh. It is all words written on a board.

TooMacaan

VIP

Lmao, you have nothing to worry about so feel free to express yourself however you wish. o_OI think those Canuck threads have been getting to you, I wish I got paid to sit down and sh!tpost on forums:icon lol::icon lol: but reality is that it's more of a past time thing lol.

True, usually the inferior races like the asians and most other blacks put the whites on a pedestal. I think Somali women are easily number one and I say that without bias runtii.

Cadaan women are only good for temporary encounters like when you randomly hit the city on a weekend, may be get drunk and have to have something before you go back home.

And even for those delightful mins of sex you heavily pay for it as your entire house will smell like the fish market. xaar iyo kaadi toona iskama dhaqaan, yikes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending