Are Somali guys the only ones who don't put white women on a peddle?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf
I don't know about you guys, but white women are much easier to get along with then a xalimo, for all you virgins who keep harping on about non compatability wth ajnabi, trust me it has very little to do with the race of the person and everything to do with who the person is.
:mjlol: People here feel uneasy around white people? lmao place should change name to somalifobspot

He's a so he only gets along with the races. No surprise there. Somali girls have too much dignity for this xayawaan. It's better for him to keep his STDs and thug life away from our race.

I like how the habesha '''' @waranlee posted turned into a after you found out about her real ethnicity. Even tho she posted a quite vulgar pic by somali standards, she first became a after @Insomnia revealed her. That cope
:drakelaugh::hahaidiot:

My girlfriend is greek and honestly one of my favorite things is waking up in the morning and looking in her light blue eyes.

I used to prefer Somali girls though until I visited this forum, now it's the last thing I want. :manny:
How did her family accept you? Greeks are too racist for this world.
https://cdn./attachments/210899430637961216/289755999710085125/tumblr_ntrdqwZUjd1r2b2hwo1_500.png

https://cdn./attachments/210899430637961216/289755545945112576/B3-x1J4CAAARHmL.png

https://cdn./attachments/210899430637961216/289754816928940032/CXlxyeSWAAEzf4j.png

please our girls are dimes you can't compare them to Neanderthal-no ass- can't cook hoes smh

Y'all really want your kids to eat dhoofar!!
:faysalwtf:Ar inanta sadexaad iigeeya

Real talk, where are these girls? your average xalimo looks nothing like this or we'd all be with dimes. These Meuse be the elite ones.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
Once someone said somali girls looks like rats.

I was pissed off because when i googled rat and somali girl face, that was right. I was pissed at him for speaking the truth.

Some truths should stay hidden.

How did her family accept you? Greeks are too racist for this world.

:faysalwtf:Ar inanta sadexaad iigeeya

Real talk, where are these girls? your average xalimo looks nothing like this or we'd all be with dimes. These Meuse be the elite ones.

Her family are progressive liberals from the most affluent part of Athens, and they have no problem with interracial dating. I've been to Greece five times in the last 3 years and haven't experienced a single incident of racism -- I found countries like France and Germany far more racist from experience.

If a Somali guy is decent successful and not fugly then I bet 100% he'll prefer a Becky and a Shannon. Know a couple of Becky and Shannons with Somali guys, we Xalimos don't really care too.

Are you dumb? Most educated somali men usually go back home to somalia or to the middle east to find a wife. I have only seen one Educated somali man marry a girl from the diaspora and it was his cousin...:manny:

Her family are progressive liberals from the most affluent part of Athens, and they have no problem with interracial dating. I've been to Greece five times in the last 3 years and haven't experienced a single incident of racism -- I found countries like France and Germany far more racist from experience.
You're kidding? Greeks are more racist than Italians and Spanish people and that's saying a lot. Who knows what they call you behind your back.:chrisfreshhah:

You're kidding? Greeks are more racist than Italians and Spanish people and that's saying a lot. Who knows what they call you behind your back.:chrisfreshhah:

Have you been there? There are racists but I don't think its more bigoted than those other places. It definitely helps I'm educated, culturally western and charismatic as hell though.

You sound like one of those paranoid black militant types or a scared FOB. :russ:

Have you been there? There are racists but I don't think its more bigoted than those other places. It definitely helps I'm educated, culturally western and charismatic as hell though.

You sound like one of those paranoid black militant types or a scared FOB. :russ:
If you were educated, you wouldn't argue Germans are more racist than greeks on average. FOH ignorant self hating wasakh.
I am western kulahaa.

If you were educated, you wouldn't argue Germans are more racist than greeks on average. FOH ignorant self hating wasakh.
I am western kulahaa.
Seems like that fob comment hit a sensitive spot. I said from my personal experience germany is worse, read carefully.

You remind me of my parents, their generation is too scared to interact with white people on a personal level and reads racist subtext into everything.

it's cool though just leave gaalo to me old man. :win:

I'm educated and culturally western kulaha :mjlol:

'bu-buh massa look, I'm just like u :feedme:'
:drakelaugh:Wasn't he the nigga that said my family to be in laws are going to give me 200k dollars? He's full of shit. I am not from Europe and I even I know how racist Greeks are.

Seems like that fob comment hit a sensitive spot. I said from my personal experience germany is worse, read carefully.

You remind me of my parents, their generation is too scared to interact with white people on a personal level and reads racist subtext into everything.

it's cool though just leave gaalo to me old man. :win:
I'd rather be a fob than bootylick cadaans like you do. Get a grip sxb

I'm educated and culturally western kulaha :mjlol:

'bu-buh massa look, I'm just like u :feedme:'
You sound like those dudes at uni who used to give me shit for hanging out with white pl, didn't even make it into the third year and now all drive ubers.

It feels so good when they pick up me (that's at least 3 nights week).:russ:

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
You sound like those dudes at uni who used to give me shit for hanging out with white pl, didn't even make it into the third year and now all drive ubers.

It feels so good when they pick up me (that's at least 3 nights week).:russ:
u got a real fragile ego sxb

Netero

Kim Jong Fun
Waryahe don't act dumb just because you don't see them on social media that doesn't mean they don't actively pursue Beckys. In my old school days for example, most Faraxs had Beckys and Shannons as Gf. Beckys used to convert to Islam so they could be with Abdi.
Must be a local thing because no one else has seen that.

The only thing I can see a Somali guy wanting from a white woman is the ability to take advantage of her inherent tiness without muddying his name in the streets. This only applies to man s though. But even man s are careful to keep a low profile so they can end up with Xalimos.

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf
Are you dumb? Most educated somali men usually go back home to somalia or to the middle east to find a wife. I have only seen one Educated somali man marry a girl from the diaspora and it was his cousin...:manny:

What? I have never in my life seen this happen. Only losers do that shit - like those obese white fucks that travels to thailand and ukraine to get a wife. But that cousin marriage comment tells me your community is filled with FOBs

What? I have never in my life seen this happen. Only losers do that shit - like those obese white fucks that travels to thailand and ukraine to get a wife. But that cousin marriage comment tells me your community is filled with FOBs
It happens a lot in my community, and again with your mass generalization of "losers" only doing that is incorrect. Many somali men who can not find a match in the diaspora do go back and they hold incredible jobs at microsoft, google and other top companies. Cousin marriages rarely happen in my community i just mentioned one case...

Status
Not open for further replies.