Are Somali guys the only ones who don't put white women on a peddle?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf
Post your dick pic and if I'm impressed I'll post my ass pic, though I already know you ain't got shit to show but an overgrown clit and saggy balls :siilaanyolaugh:
You from France right? I bet that shit would look appetizing to you, a frog leg eating snail swallower
:chrisfreshhah:

Thatsomaligirl

Loves milk is lactose intolerant, kill me
You from France right? I bet that shit would look appetizing to you, a frog leg eating snail swallower
:chrisfreshhah:
So you don't deny having a micro-penis!:ooh:

33672223.jpg

I was told by a Somali police officer how a Somali guy landed on suicide watch due to his girlfriend misunderstanding a text message he sent her saying "forgive me if I die". This after they broke up. The police went straight to his apartment and wanted to do an evaluation of his mental state since what he said was not culturally explainable to them. Luckily, this Somali police officer happened to be on the squad that responded and convinced his partners how the guy simply meant to ask for forgiveness out of regrets. Neither his white girlfriend nor the city police force who are predominantly white understood his issue.

It is always a good idea to stick to your kind unless you have no resemblance to your ethnic group anyway. Having Somali features alone nowadays does not make you suitable Somali for anything anyway. But at least if you are a FOB, stay local.

Status
Not open for further replies.