are light skin women more pretty?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Shut your Dinka, midnight blue looking ass up.

The only reason they let you become a night shift security guard is because the burglars can't see you, you make Michael Blackson look lightskinned.

You're so dark that the midwife that helped your mom give birth, read ayattul Kursi when she saw you.

Your own mother says her shahada when she sees you.
as a dark skin this right here has to be the most savage shit I have ever read about dark skins in my entire life.

She really said ayattul kursi. Oh my

You don't become this savage out of no where

Reiko what dark skin individual hurt you. We aren't all mean. We usually are some nice folks. Sound like you been beefing with dark skins for a long ass time.

as a dark skin this right here has to be the most savage shit I have ever read about dark skins in my entire life.

Reiko what dark skin individual hurt you. We aren't all mean. We usually are some nice folks. Sound like you been beefing with dark skins for a long ass time.

10xk.gif

Detectives salih can you try to figure out why she has a hatred for dark skins

My detective skills aren't needed for this one.

It's called "projecting". She's probably a skid mark herself which is why she feels the need to belittle others similar to herself. (I hope she's trolling).

No one's perfect.I myself struggle with colorism.I doubt i'd ever seriously consider someone as dark as myself (irrespective of features) a suitable partner.

Crazy right?
I feel like a bipolar bigot at times.:jcoleno:

that is what most somali men seem to think.
personally i think dark skin tones are more beautiful. dark skin can handle acne well than lighert skin. no offense to anyone but light skin is gross sometimes.my sisters are lighter skin tone than me... me and my mom are the darkish brown.when tmy sisters get acne i can see pus just chilling in their face LOL yuck!
Black is Durable!

its the evil eye coming from self hatred biatches

are light skin chicks more pretty to look at than dark skinned women.

I mean it must be true to a degree, since 9/10 men will agree that lighter skinned women are more attractive wherever you are in the world, in whatever spectrum of skin color, Indians have a whole system build upon discrimination of people with darker skins, a large percentage of somalis idealize "white features" and light skin.

and the whole #MELANINPOPPIN sympathy praise is cringe af
I mean dark skin somali women are beautiful but I don’t about West Africa tho

I started the assault on ugly lightskin women and you out here back tracking :childplease:
Is this how team dark skin gets down?:damedamn:

SumMo

very lowkey
I've noticed Somalis with dark skin tend to have sharper features and softer hair and clearer skin.

Somalis that're lightskin almost always have semi Madow hair and ok features but it's not as striking as darkskin Somalis.

I don't care about skin color myself though, as long as she has somali features and is pretty.
I’m sure there are dark skinned somali women who fit that description. But I have always viewed it differently. My mom is of lighter complexion and so is her entire family. Whereas my dad and his entire side of the family is dark skinned. We who have straight hair got it from my moms side of the family, whereas my dad side of the family have curly to kinky hair.

Like I remember going to visit my dads relative as a young girl, and they would always make a big deal out of our hair being straight. It wasn’t something they were used to. Despite the fact that they are of darker complexion..
So that theory isn’t always true. :confused:

That's what jealous light skinned people think.

Dark Skin people are way more beautiful the light skinned people. It's really not even a competition.
lol i'm not jealous of anyone. I judge people who use #teamlightskin as well.

Saying dark skinned people are "way more beautiful" than light skinned people shows you're ignorant, and if I said the opposite everyone would get so triggered.

Last edited:
I've noticed Somalis with dark skin tend to have sharper features and softer hair and clearer skin.

Somalis that're lightskin almost always have semi Madow hair and ok features but it's not as striking as darkskin Somalis.

I don't care about skin color myself though, as long as she has somali features and is pretty.

Dark skins always say this to make themselves feel better :siilaanyolaugh:

But in all seriousness Somalis do care about skin tone. My aunties will always comment on how light or tan my skin is. In the summer they like “you should stay in more so you don’t get tan” like self hate much? They just don’t care about skin tone on men. & notice how the compliments for light skins is “m’A she looks Arab” or some dumb shit

Dark skins always say this to make themselves feel better :siilaanyolaugh:

But in all seriousness Somalis do care about skin tone. My aunties will always comment on how light or tan my skin is. In the summer they like “you should stay in more so you don’t get tan” like self hate much? They just don’t care about skin tone on men. & notice how the compliments for light skins is “m’A she looks Arab” or some dumb shit
My grandfather was lightskin and my grandmother he married is darkskin.
I don't think back in those times they cared about such things.

Were we always so lightskin crazed idk. And I don't think we can blame colonization since it had minimal affect on the average Somali.

I don't care about skin color myself though, as long as she has Somali features and is pretty.

This is true. The light skin + semi Madow hair also dominates when both parents are Somali

Status
Not open for further replies.