are light skin women more pretty?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is pathetic tbh. All these dhuxul Somali girls screaming #melaninpoppin is getting annoying.

It got to the point people can't make fun of dhuxul ashy Abdis, they will now scream you're colorist. Smh.

:farmajoyaab:
Lmao wallahi. The dark skin Somali girls on twitter are always using #melaninpoppin and I assume most are insecure. But if Id use #teamlightskin (which would be pathetic of me to do), id get called colorist & self hating...:gaasdrink:

Yes, lighter skin signifies cleanliness and is associated with positive connotations.

Doesn't mean dark skin girls are unattractive or can't be more attractive than lighter skin girls but all other things being equal lighter skin girls are prettier.

It is pathetic tbh. All these dhuxul Somali girls screaming #melaninpoppin is getting annoying.

It got to the point people can't make fun of dhuxul ashy Abdis, they will now scream you're colorist. Smh.

Lmao wallahi. The dark skin Somali girls on twitter are always using #melaninpoppin and I assume most are insecure. But if Id use #teamlightskin (which would be pathetic of me to do), id get called colorist & self hating...:gaasdrink:
Lightskin hoes are usually ugly by my observation:trash:

You exposed it. Next time I see shit popping off on twitter I'm going to make colorist claims and unleash shea butter twitter on your frail xalimo necks

SumMo

very lowkey
I can’t believe people think skin complexion determines beauty. This world hella messed up ngl. Darkskinned women can be fineee as hell. Some of the prettiest women out here are very melanated. Like what drugs are you guys on?
:faysalwtf:

Their skin color doesn’t limit their beauty dafuq. Ya’ll need to grow up..
:jaynerd:

SumMo

very lowkey
And I was here trynna defend darkskins..

BAB99070-31F6-4842-9691-7A58C77E0EA0.gif

Do-I-Look-Somali

Make me some Cambulo tonight.
are light skin chicks more pretty to look at than dark skinned women.

I mean it must be true to a degree, since 9/10 men will agree that lighter skinned women are more attractive wherever you are in the world, in whatever spectrum of skin color, Indians have a whole system build upon discrimination of people with darker skins, a large percentage of somalis idealize "white features" and light skin.

and the whole #MELANINPOPPIN sympathy praise is cringe af

It's all about the character, and Deen. But if she's fat af, then I can't get with that. You don't want to look better than your chick.

Do-I-Look-Somali

I can’t believe people think skin complexion determines beauty. This world hella messed up ngl. Darkskinned women can be fineee as hell. Some of the prettiest women out here are very melanated. Like what drugs are you guys on?

I love me some dark chocolate :diddyass:.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Shut your Dinka, midnight blue looking ass up.

The only reason they let you become a night shift security guard is because the burglars can't see you, you make Michael Blackson look lightskinned.

You're so dark that the midwife that helped your mom give birth, read ayattul Kursi when she saw you.

Your own mother says her shahada when she sees you.

you can discriminate based on height, hair type, nose width, body fat...etc to determine beauty

why would skin complexion be any different?

Do-I-Look-Somali

Shut your Dinka, midnight blue looking ass up.

The only reason they let you become a night shift security guard is because the burglars can't see you, you make Michael Blackson look lightskinned.

You're so dark that the midwife that helped your mom give birth, read ayattul Kursi when she saw you.

Your own mother says her shahada when she sees you.
Damn :dead::dead: You came at that poor man's neck way too hard

Hold up why is everyone on sspot claiming light skinned? :ulyin:

I honestly didn't know what dark skin/light skin meant until one day as a child I realized my chest was significantly lighter than my face.

I've been wearing turtlenecks ever since.

Status
Not open for further replies.