are light skin women more pretty?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!
are light skin chicks more pretty to look at than dark skinned women.

I mean it must be true to a degree, since 9/10 men will agree that lighter skinned women are more attractive wherever you are in the world, in whatever spectrum of skin color, Indians have a whole system build upon discrimination of people with darker skins, a large percentage of somalis idealize "white features" and light skin.

and the whole #MELANINPOPPIN sympathy praise is cringe af

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Somalis have small features so there is no idealization. And we clearly have our own beauty standards unique to us, no point in dragging cadaans/ajnabis into things that don't include them.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
This topic been talked about already so do me a favor

Attachments

• IMG_4240.JPG
    IMG_4240.JPG
    145.4 KB · Views: 217

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Lighter skin women are preferred even men who scream #melaninpoping marry light skinned women.
Dark skinned women were going crazy over Duke Winston, the actor from black panther but guess what..negro likes light skinned women.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
That #melaninpoppin nonsense is so cringey.

As Somalis, we have our own beauty standards where people place more emphasis on facial features than skin colour.

Light skin won't make an ugly baboon pretty and likewise, dark skin won't make a beautiful woman ugly.

This skin colour nonsense is a foreign ideology from the diaspora and foreign media in Somalia. Our ancestors didn't think anything like OP.

Personally, as long as she's not too white (to the point of looking non-Somali) and not too dark (South Sudanese), I don't care. Skin colour is one feature among many. All that matters is how everything comes together.

I don't know. It all matters on personal opinions tbh.

And yeah the #MELANINPOPPIN seems like sympathy praise tbh. Very cringey.
That's what jealous light skinned people think.

Dark Skin people are way more beautiful the light skinned people. It's really not even a competition.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I don't know. It all matters on personal opinions tbh.

And yeah the #MELANINPOPPIN seems like sympathy praise tbh. Very cringey.

It is pathetic tbh. All these dhuxul Somali girls screaming #melaninpoppin is getting annoying.

It got to the point people can't make fun of dhuxul ashy Abdis, they will now scream you're colorist. Smh.

:farmajoyaab:

VIP
On somali girls no becos the lightskin and darkskin have identical features.

Yes when it comes to other black women cos lighter usually means finer features.

With that being said,
darkskin xalimos >lightskin xalimos

On somali girls no becos the lightskin and darkskin have identical features.

Yes when it comes to other black women cos lighter usually means finer features.

With that being said,
darkskin xalimos >lightskin xalimos
Finer features? What's that supposed to mean, ass nigga?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending