are light skin women more pretty?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shut your Dinka, midnight blue looking ass up.

The only reason they let you become a night shift security guard is because the burglars can't see you, you make Michael Blackson look lightskinned.

You're so dark that the midwife that helped your mom give birth, read ayattul Kursi when she saw you.

Your own mother says her shahada when she sees you.
:dead: Wallahi i’m done.

Do-I-Look-Somali

Make me some Cambulo tonight.
I honestly didn't know what dark skin/light skin meant until one day as a child I realized my chest was significantly lighter than my face.

I've been wearing turtlenecks ever since.
That's everyone. My face, and arms are Carmel. But my body is Michael Jackson white :chrisfreshhah:. We've been out in the sun too long.

Yes saxiib. Dark skinned women are sexy!

Because most of this is linked tl colonial thinking. It has a deep history behind it..
how do you know?

Almost every single contemporary and past culture in history has had a preference to light skin. And we are talking about sexual attraction here, something that primal is more likely to be biologically determined.

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
I don't know. It all matters on personal opinions tbh.

And yeah the #MELANINPOPPIN seems like sympathy praise tbh. Very cringey.

I tried to say this once to a Somali sjw who hypes #MelaninOnFleek when she is light skinned herself , she kept saying she wishes she was darker so she could be a "black queen" :snoop:

I told her why don't you just love your colour and stop forcing this #melaninpoppin stuff

her:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I tried to say this once to a Somali sjw who hypes #MelaninOnFleek when she is light skinned herself , she kept saying she wishes she was darker so she could be a "black queen" :snoop:

I told her why don't you just love your colour and stop forcing this #melaninpoppin stuff

her:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

She has a nice color.
Maybe a half shade darker is perfection.

I prefer matte finishes over glossy.
When you're glossy it looks like you have overactive sweat glands.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Somali women can be good looking and ugly in all shades of skin colour same thing with Somali men so skin colour really doesn't matter.

I have a preference and its light skin Somali women and if you hate that then so be it but don't push your agenda on me. I never insult any skin tones because that's not only disrespectful but they are my fellow Somalis so I would be ashamed of myself. Everyone has preferences so just respect that.

And I was here trynna defend darkskins..

View attachment 43848
Shut your Dinka, midnight blue looking ass up.

The only reason they let you become a night shift security guard is because the burglars can't see you, you make Michael Blackson look lightskinned.

You're so dark that the midwife that helped your mom give birth, read ayattul Kursi when she saw you.

Your own mother says her shahada when she sees you.
Lmao, well if it makes you feel any better.
:siilaanyolaugh:
Whole brigade is attacking me is this what i get for speaking about my preference:damn:
You lightskins are cheap white knock offs:mjpls:

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
She has a nice color.
Maybe a half shade darker is perfection.

I prefer matte finishes over glossy.
When you're glossy it looks like you have overactive sweat glands.

I posted her because of the angry in her face..... loool
but yeah Erica is beautiful

I have nothing against dark skinned woman , they are beautiful but this #melaninpop stuff sounds condescending to me

I've noticed Somalis with dark skin tend to have sharper features and softer hair and clearer skin.

Somalis that're lightskin almost always have semi Madow hair and ok features but it's not as striking as darkskin Somalis.

I don't care about skin color myself though, as long as she has somali features and is pretty.

are light skin chicks more pretty to look at than dark skinned women.

I mean it must be true to a degree, since 9/10 men will agree that lighter skinned women are more attractive wherever you are in the world, in whatever spectrum of skin color, Indians have a whole system build upon discrimination of people with darker skins, a large percentage of somalis idealize "white features" and light skin.

and the whole #MELANINPOPPIN sympathy praise is cringe af
that is what most somali men seem to think.
personally i think dark skin tones are more beautiful. dark skin can handle acne well than lighert skin. no offense to anyone but light skin is gross sometimes.my sisters are lighter skin tone than me... me and my mom are the darkish brown.when tmy sisters get acne i can see pus just chilling in their face LOL yuck!
Black is Durable!

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I've noticed Somalis with dark skin tend to have sharper features and softer hair and clearer skin.

Somalis that're lightskin almost always have semi Madow hair and ok features but it's not as striking as darkskin Somalis.

I don't care about skin color myself though, as long as she has somali features and is pretty.

So all light skin Somalis have habeshi timo and less refined features.:ulyin: It's just on darker tones it stands out more. Where did this myth come from?

So all light skin Somalis have habeshi timo and less refined features.:ulyin: It's just on darker tones it stands out more. Where did this myth come from?
I should've said most instead of almost all but you get my point. I've seen my fair share of Somali light skins with a kamas (small chubby nose) not that many kamas on dark skin somalis. Same with hair.

It's as if the phenotype expression has to give the Somali atleast 2 or 3 Somaliesque features if your dark skin, timo adheeg and a kamas, Somalis will doubt your Somaliness like they do with Sh. Shariif but if you're light skin and all of the above you'll be doubted much less.

These are just observation from what I've seen generally in my time in Nairobi and Toronto.

Last edited:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I should've said most instead of almost all but you get my point. I've seen my fair share of Somali light skins with a kamas (small chubby nose) not that many kamas on dark skin somalis. Same with hair.

It's as if the phenotype expression has to give the Somali atleast 2 or 3 Somaliesque features if your dark skin, timo adheeg and a kamas, Somalis will doubt your Somaliness like they do with Sh. Shariif but if you're light skin and all of the above you'll be doubted much less.

These are just observation from what I've seen generally in my time in Nairobi and Toronto.

:mjlol: Light skin and a fat nose. What are you - Polish? I'd question your Somaliness for real. :birdman: Are Somalis eating depleted foods giving them globular features, all of a sudden?

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
are light skin chicks more pretty to look at than dark skinned women.

I mean it must be true to a degree, since 9/10 men will agree that lighter skinned women are more attractive wherever you are in the world, in whatever spectrum of skin color, Indians have a whole system build upon discrimination of people with darker skins, a large percentage of somalis idealize "white features" and light skin.

and the whole #MELANINPOPPIN sympathy praise is cringe af

Yes light skin = equals UNscary. Dark skin is suspicious

LOL am kidding. No. ALL skin color is beautiful. One mans treasure is another mans trash. If i see a charcoal looking brother, i get some primitive sexual disturbance, i dont know why, yet when i am not sexually disturbed, i have the nerve to suuro about light skin being better but really i want to sleep with the dark dhuhul one! Its a human quagmire. All people are beautiful, beauty is in the eye beholder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending