Arabs are nice people

Nalaaye floxks

Life is like a sandwich, the bread comes first💰💯
You're delusional. Arabs definitely do not see Somalis as Arabs. They see us as their Muslim brothers that culturally similar to them. But they don't see us 'fellow Arabs'. That's just silly.
Arabs are more nicer to somalis and afro Arabs than the south Asians, when i was at a store, a arab cashier called me a brother

Dude they literally teach it in
the school curriculum in the Arab world.

It’s only when they meet Somalis irl that they realise that we’re not Arab.

Almost every Somali has a story in which an Arab speaks to them in Arabic and is shocked that Somalis are unable to respond.

Source: Over half my family lived in the Arab world and I’ve been there regularly.
:nvjpqts::nvjpqts:

K-M-O

Coping through the 1st world
Dude they literally teach it in
the school curriculum in the Arab world.

It’s only when they meet Somalis irl that they realise that we’re not Arab.

Almost every Somali has a story in which an Arab speaks to them in Arabic and is shocked that Somalis are unable to respond.

Source: Over half my family lived in the Arab world and I’ve been there regularly.

Do we really lack cultural representation in the middle east?

Michael Jordan Reaction GIF

somalipatriot

Unfortunately, therefore lack of any wisdom
Nah most Arabs are racist and that's a fact. But there are many very good arabs. Just like all races.
Somalia has always been treated with outmost respect and honour by Arab governments in the Arab league this racism card is not to be used by us simply because of ridiculous behaviour by individuals with Arab backgrounds insecurity plays a role in victimisation

somalipatriot

Blacks aka Bantus are treated even worse in Somalia. I even seen you make prejudice remarks about the Somali Bantus, so let’s chill with the racist indignation.

And where do ppl meet enough Arabs for your “experiences with them have been racist and horrible”

I’ve been around tons of them and the majority of them have been just normal and I was usually indifferent to them as I was to them.
Its just a historical fact that Bantus originate from Tanzania and Kenya and were brought to Somalia by Arab slave traders in the late 1800s as a gift to Somali sultans

somalipatriot

The vast majority of Arab Muslims are kind people. I used to think all Arabs are racist because I faced racism from them. But,I have also come across Arabs who are not racist.
There is no Muslim umbrella and stop playing the victim card the youth of Somalis today needs to join hands in to tackle issues in Somalia’s infrastructure insecurity disunity the issue of racism is not a priority

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Only thing OP said is that she changed her opinion of carabs after meeting normal carabs, not the racist ones she encountered. OP just said she learned not to generalise an entire group and some people here are saying she got an inferioty complex.

This place amazes me.

somalipatriot

Only thing OP said is that she changed her opinion of carabs after meeting normal carabs, not the racist ones she encountered. OP just said she learned not to generalise an entire group and some people here are saying she got an inferioty complex.

This place amazes me.
The future of Somali nationalism will even reach greater heights don’t be suprised

Nalaaye floxks

Life is like a sandwich, the bread comes first💰💯
The future of Somali nationalism will even reach greater heights don’t be suprised
So your saying that Somalis are gonna have that Turkish virus called nationalism? I’m not suprised since turkey has the most nationalists

Last edited:

Trending