Arabs are nice people

Calmone20

Formerly CalmOne
The vast majority of Arab Muslims are kind people. I used to think all Arabs are racist because I faced racism from them. But,I have also come across Arabs who are not racist.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
1643199366189.png

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
Ive only got along with Yemenis & Moroccans the rest havent been so good, id say algerians and lebanese are the worst of them all

Last edited:
You will face racism from all groups that are not your own, it's a universal law. Just do not be influenced by their hate. Reciprocate the energy that they transmit. But always be cordial first.

Look its another Somali bootyclapping for dhegcas, another day that ends in Y
This thread is an another example of the effects of the civil war. The loss of Somali confidence. Before the civil war Somalis used to see themselves above Arabs...now you have modern Somalis like OP creating posts like this displaying their inferiority complex towards them.

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
This thread is an another example of the effects of the civil war. The loss of Somali confidence. Before the civil war Somalis used to see themselves above Arabs...now you have modern Somalis like OP creating posts like this displaying their inferiority complex towards them.
how is this an inferiority complex tho all OP said is she met good ones

K-M-O

Somali.
@Calmone20

Ayrabs are more racist than white people.

their racism still remains in the Middle East.

there‘s always an exception on those you meet.

However slave workers and servant still remains.

just look at this video; that talks about how they’re forced and not paid like regular class :

and this video:

how is this an inferiority complex tho all OP said is she met good ones
Becuz ask yourself...would an Arab post this question? Obviously not. Somalis are irrelevant to Arabs. But OP clearly cares so much what Arabs think of him becuz of his inferiority complex towards them.

Somalis are just as racist if not more than Arabs, but I don’t see them saying “man Somalis are nice, I used to think there racist”

Stop with the inferiority complex.

Calmone20

Formerly CalmOne
Huh? I ain't a big fan of Arabs. But there are some who aren't prejudiced. I love being Somali I ain't caping for no one. I don't like Arab culture and the way black people are treated in Arab and North African countries. Hell,I don't like Arabs that much. My point is that there are some non racist ones. In fact,most of my experiences with them have been racist and horrible. But I had some positive experiences with some of them too.

Calmone20

Formerly CalmOne
Becuz ask yourself...would an Arab post this question? Obviously not. Somalis are irrelevant to Arabs. But OP clearly cares so much what Arabs think of him becuz of his inferiority complex towards them.
I don't have an inferiority complex towards freaking ARABS. In fact, I have a superioriity complex towards Arabs. I am a proud Somali woman.

Calmone20

Formerly CalmOne
@Calmone20

Ayrabs are more racist than white people.

their racism still remains in the Middle East.

there‘s always an exception on those you meet.

However slave workers and servant still remains.

just look at this video; that talks about how they’re forced and not paid like regular class :

and this video:
I know they're worse than whites.

Huh? I ain't a big fan of Arabs. But there are some who aren't prejudiced. I love being Somali I ain't caping for no one. I don't like Arab culture and the way black people are treated in Arab and North African countries. Hell,I don't like Arabs that much. My point is that there are some non racist ones. In fact,most of my experiences with them have been racist and horrible. But I had some positive experiences with some of them too.
Blacks aka Bantus are treated even worse in Somalia. I even seen you make prejudice remarks about the Somali Bantus, so let’s chill with the racist indignation.

And where do ppl meet enough Arabs for your “experiences with them have been racist and horrible”

I’ve been around tons of them and the majority of them have been just normal and I was usually indifferent to them as I was to them.

I don't have an inferiority complex towards freaking ARABS. In fact, I have a superioriity complex towards Arabs. I am a proud Somali woman.
No you don't walaal...you have an inferiority complex towards them.
Somalis are just as racist as Arabs, but would you ever see them saying " Somalis are nice, I thought they would be racist to me". Obviously not.
So why are you posting this walaal? It's embarrassing.

Trending

Latest posts