Arabs are nice people

Calmone20

Formerly CalmOne
Why are diaspora Somalis so obsessed with Arabs and if they're racist or not? I'm not specifically talking about OP but I've realized on this forum and on tik tok, all these Ciyaal talk about is Arab. Inferiority complex they call it
This thread was a joke. Obviously Arabs are racist af.

Why are diaspora Somalis so obsessed with Arabs and if they're racist or not? I'm not specifically talking about OP but I've realized on this forum and on tik tok, all these Ciyaal talk about is Arab. Inferiority complex they call it
I’ve noticed it with all Arab adjacent groups in the west.
You have berbers who hate Arabs, Turks and Iranians who have fits if you call them Arabs, and south Asians who constantly waver from worshipping the ground Arabs walk on to cursing the ground Arabs walk on.

Sol

?
The ones I've met in the west are pretty chill but I've seen first hand how harsh they are to Asian workers when I went to UAE and Qatar

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Becuz ask yourself...would an Arab post this question? Obviously not. Somalis are irrelevant to Arabs. But OP clearly cares so much what Arabs think of him becuz of his inferiority complex towards them.

Arabs generally see Somalis as Arab. That’s why you don’t see us as slave workers in the Middle East.

reer

VIP
Unless you met most Arabs, which would be over 200 million people, that’s an outrageously false statement.
the arab league population is 406 million. somalis dont register on most arabs radars apart from yemen. most arabs just see somalis as gaajo darker arabs.

reer

VIP
Arabs generally see Somalis as Arab. That’s why you don’t see us as slave workers in the Middle East.
arab countries have an unspoken rule of not bringing arab citizens to do menial labor. its why somalis are shielded from the highkey racism and brutality xabashis and asians and ugandans/kenyans face in the gulf.

Nalaaye floxks

Life is like a sandwich, the bread comes first💰💯
Omanis and Afro Arabs are nice, ik a Afro arab from Bahrain, I assumed that his people were the descendants of bilal but he told me his people are descended from nabi musa A.S

Nalaaye floxks

This thread was a joke. Obviously Arabs are racist af.
So you are hating on the people of prophet mohamed S.A.W?:pachah1:

Depends on what type of arab your talking about, if your talking about the Lebanese people then you are right, Lebanese are known to be colorist

Nalaaye floxks

So what? Somalis are racist too. Every ethnic group has its racist and SJW's.
That’s what tf I’m saying, Somalis are mad ignorant talking about “plz trump, don’t deport us” then when they see a somali bantu, they gon say sum stupid shit like “uff saanweyne adoonyahow”

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP

Im seeing a lot of qashins on this comment, so let me clarify

Somalis aren’t Arab but the average considers us as Arab. Doesn’t mean that many aren’t racist but in school they’re taught that Somalia is an Arab country.

This is a fact, you can google any Arab country’s education curriculum.

Walaal why do you hate them? What have Arabs done to Somalis? They've never conquered us or enslaved us. Arabs really don't even think about Somalis. It's like we don't even exist in their minds. So why do you hate them? That's really silly and is also a sign of an inferiority complex.

Nalaaye floxks

Somalis aren’t Arab but the average considers us as Arab. Doesn’t mean that many aren’t racist but in school they’re taught that Somalia is an Arab country.

The reason why they think that we were arab is because we speak better arabic

Nalaaye floxks

Walaal why do you hate them? What have Arabs done to Somalis? They've never conquered us or enslaved us. Arabs really don't even think about Somalis. It's we don't even exist in their minds. So why do you hate them? That's really silly and is also a sign of an inferiority complex.
Those are the same people that act like the madows, may allah forgive me for saying this but they wanna be labeled as a Madow mareekan

You're delusional. Arabs definitely do not see Somalis as Arabs. They see us as their Muslim brothers that culturally similar to them. But they don't see us 'fellow Arabs'. That's just silly.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
You're delusional. Arabs definitely do not see Somalis as Arabs. They see us as their Muslim brothers that culturally similar to them. But they don't see us 'fellow Arabs'. That's just silly.

Dude they literally teach it in
the school curriculum in the Arab world.

It’s only when they meet Somalis irl that they realise that we’re not Arab.

Almost every Somali has a story in which an Arab speaks to them in Arabic and is shocked that Somalis are unable to respond.

Source: Over half my family lived in the Arab world and I’ve been there regularly.

Trending

Latest posts