Arabs are nice people

Calmone20

Formerly CalmOne
Blacks aka Bantus are treated even worse in Somalia. I even seen you make prejudice remarks about the Somali Bantus, so let’s chill with the racist indignation.

And where do ppl meet enough Arabs for your “experiences with them have been racist and horrible”

I’ve been around tons of them and the majority of them have been just normal and I was usually indifferent to them as I was to them.
My parents are from Somaliland. Arabs live in London,you know.

Calmone20

Formerly CalmOne
No you don't walaal...you have an inferiority complex towards them.
Somalis are just as racist as Arabs, but would you ever see them saying " Somalis are nice, I thought they would be racist to me". Obviously not.
So why are you posting this walaal? It's embarrassing.
Lol you really think I meant it. This thread was meant to be a joke. Arabs are racist people.

No you don't walaal...you have an inferiority complex towards them.
Somalis are just as racist as Arabs, but would you ever see them saying " Somalis are nice, I thought they would be racist to me". Obviously not.
So why are you posting this walaal? It's embarrassing.
OP made some very prejudiced remarks about Bantu Somalis like “they should go back to where they come from” but is bothered by Arab racism where I doubt it even exists like that in UK where’s she’s from as who would give 2 shits about a country where Arabs face racism as well. Lol

Arabs are a separate people with a separate language, we don't even share close genetics. Don't expect to be embraced with open arms. All we share is religion and similar cultural habits due to close proximity. Ana carab dad wa dad la gumeystay in my opinion.

Calmone20

Formerly CalmOne
Arabs are a separate people with a separate language, we don't even share close genetics. Don't expect to be embraced with open arms. All we share is religion and similar cultural habits due to close proximity. Ana carab dad wa dad la gumeystay in my opinion.
True. This thread was a joke. Arabs are racist af. They have the nerve to say Somalis are ugly when they get nose jobs lol.

True. This thread was a joke. Arabs are racist af. They have the nerve to say Somalis are ugly when they get nose jobs lol.
Not all ofc. I just feel that somalis get out of hand with the Arab obsession and dress similarly to them etc. To me an Arab is as close to as a Japanese to somali. We need to start loving other somali qabiils more, every qabiil is my blood brother.

Calmone20

Formerly CalmOne
Not all ofc. I just feel that somalis get out of hand with the Arab obsession and dress similarly to them etc. To me an Arab is as close to as a Japanese to somali. We need to start loving other somali qabiils more, every qabiil is my blood brother.
Waa runtaa walaal.

I agree. But I don't blame them. It's really not OPs fault. The Somali culture and identity died after 1990. That's why you have so many modern Somali brides and grooms dressed in Hindi cultural clothes and Somali men dressed like Saudis at their mehirs, etc.

I agree. But I don't blame them. It's really not OPs fault. The Somali culture and identity died after 1990. That's why you have so many modern Somali brides and grooms dressed in Hindi cultural clothes and Somali men dressed like Saudis at their mehirs, etc.
Then there just needs to be a cultural revolution. More awareness and make the somali cultural dresses more iconic. Immortalise is in the mind of the masses. Its a lot easier to do this now more than ever with current technology. It's still salvageable.

You known hating people is just as much an inferiority complex as loving them.
Just say some Arabs are chill some aren’t.
It’s cringe seeing the comments here.

Calmone20

Formerly CalmOne
I'm proud of being Somali. I agree with you,after 1990,Wahabbism came and ruined Somalis. The ana arabs annoy me.

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
Becuz ask yourself...would an Arab post this question? Obviously not. Somalis are irrelevant to Arabs. But OP clearly cares so much what Arabs think of him becuz of his inferiority complex towards them.
All they said is they’ve come across nice ones why are you guys reaching?

K-M-O

Somali.
Not all ofc. I just feel that somalis get out of hand with the Arab obsession and dress similarly to them etc. To me an Arab is as close to as a Japanese to somali.

The connection between Somalis and Arabs.

are like the connection between British Christians and British Jews.

Their connection stems from regional, religious and Business ties.

the banu-hashim is just a meme or a way to feel like a deity.

somalis are their own.

Based

VIP
Why are diaspora Somalis so obsessed with Arabs and if they're racist or not? I'm not specifically talking about OP but I've realized on this forum and on tik tok, all these Ciyaal talk about is Arab. Inferiority complex they call it

Trending

Latest posts