arabisation

Garaad diinle

 
Don't daasanach speak their own dialect? or a 500 year old Arbore language that grew apart?
They do indeed speak a dialect of their own but it's an arbore like language.
Further more they are nilotic in origin. I suspect that they were in the first nilotic wave
who tried to fight the arbore but eventually got incorporated into the arbore and followed them
to what is today ethiopia when the arbore fled but i'm just guess at this point.

How much do u know ab Somaloids nilotic interaction? Somaloids in Uganda, Kenya and Tanzania is crazy

It's not that they are somaloid rather they are nilotic people that absorbed somaloid people.
They don't strictly speak a somaloid language like the arbore but just like the kalenjin they
have somaloid loans such as toban meaning ten and so on. It could very well be that an ancient somaloid or a somali like people lived in uganda but i dont know. The baz language vocabulary looks somaloid. I'm sure they lived in tanzania. South cushitic place in the cushitic language tree is contested because it appears to have lowland east cushitic components, maybe it was introduced by somaloid people.

WaSegju are Somaloid? I knew they had a very close relationship with Katwa, but being of Somaloid origin is shocking
That's what they say and it likely have some truth to it. They even have a somali clan name despite living close to tanzanian borders. I thing i had a link laying around talking about it. These garre sure is found everywhere

Scource? What kind of Somali were they speaking? Af-karre? I remember talking to a guy with NFD Ajuraan reer abtis who said that they used to speak a rendille like dialect until recently. Kenya seems to have been a very interesting area
I don't know the man simply called them hawiya that fled somalia because of an arab man called ajuran or something. I do have the book somewhere so i'll try to uppdate when i find it.

Nilotified Tunnis in Kenya?
Yeah i think there were two of them. One lives with the rendille and another lives in lamu archipelago and speak swahili.

Yeah, even the later Daroods who kicked out Orma knew too; Madanle -> Garre & a unkown group known as Batira -> Orma -> Darood

I once watched i video about a warday cali saying that his is native to jubaland ever since they
deafeted the madale and when asked about it he was silent. Batira? Could it just be bartire i know they live in jubaland today.

If Arabic was replaced with English I can assure that this thread would not be qashined to this extent
You lot definitely have some superiority complex when it comes to Arabs

Garaad diinle

 
Did you study history at university?
Damn do i sound like a historian? Nah walal i've always was passionate about history.
Come to think of it few people also think that i'm also a shiekh while in reality i only
know the basics about Fiqh.

Garaad diinle

 
Here are the garre mentiond by the british explorer and he calls them hawiya now the british
called both the ajuran and the garre hawiya but not all garre see themselfs as hawiya.

32MkqQ5.jpg

fypRXXc.jpg

In this map you can see them close to mount kenya where it said haweyah hill.

dO62h0d.jpg

The book name for these that are interested.

Through Jubaland to the Lorian swamp; an adventurous journey of exploration & sport in the
unknown African forests & deserts of Jubaland to the unexplored Lorian swamp.

Source? wallahi you'r puting me on the spot. What i'm saying is from memory and it's been a long time ago since i looked into these things, need to fresh up my memories. If you mean the arbore stuff i read it a long time ago while searching for oral stories about arbore and their neighbours never thought i would ever use it as a refrens i'll try to look for it. The arbore run with daasanach who is a nilotic group that adopted arbore language and culture. Genetic reaserch attest to the nilotic nature of the daasanach. About the map i think it was the same map that featured shungwaya if i'm not mistaken.
U found the scource yet? @Garaad diinle

Barni

⚠️ EPILEPTIC WARNING ⚠️
No one sucks arab more than somali men do, yall might as well let these niggas bend you guys over.

And what I told you is common known fact and has been for years. Just go to genomics communities like Anthrogenica or ask some competent authors at Harvard Med if you're fixated with appeal to authority even though can run these models for yourself. Somalis are 45% MENA and 38-40% Eurasian proper. Most of that is overwhelmingly from pre-historic times (Neolithic or earlier) and originated in Sudan when our ancestors migrated from there:

Most of the MENA ancestry in Somalis is shared even with Sudanese Nubians and Bejas as recent studies show, walaal. It's extremely ancient and not from Yemen. Only about 5-10% seems to possibly be from South-Arabia and even then it seems very clear from the models that it was mediated within the Horn itself as in we got it from mixing with groups like Sidamics or Ethiosemites or Oromos and not from Arabians directly.
What do u think ab the land of Punt blogger saying we are ~75% Eurasian and that most underestimate our Eurasian ancestry? @Shimbiris

Garaad diinle

 
Proof?? Prophet Hud people were the AD who were giants and destroyed by Allah
Have you ever heard of the people of caad. Reer caad ruled somalia and they were giants.
They eventually were probably destroyed and somalis took over the land. I'm not saying by
the way we're the descendants of hud calayhi salam.

Have you ever heard of the people of caad. Reer caad ruled somalia and they were gaintes.
They eventually were probably destroyed and somalis took over the land. I'm not saying by
the way we're the descendants of hud calayhi salam.
I thought Ad were from Yemen, u telling me Allah destroyed these giants in Somalia??

Also AD had strongest empire in the world at that time so maybe they subjugated the Somalis land