arabisation

I believe somalia should undergo some arabisation
Somali should be written in arabic and Arabic should be taught and will be on tv channels so the language is extremely common
The flag should also be a mix of somaliland and somali so there is arab and cushitic element
Somali qabiils should do DNA tests and the qabil closer to a yemeni tribe should say eg Isaaq was 'Azd or sum apart from daroods as we are banu hashim

why, youre black African, I can understand teaching or adopting it as a language for societal and educational purposes but everything else is unnecessary, not that I want this

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
There’s something disgusting and disturbing in calling yourself “Afro-Arab”

1669663006971.png

K-M-O

Coping through the 1st world
The most emasculated group of African men by a long shot

This guy is clearly trolling but I wonder how far people actually believes this. I know there are minority.

but I really want to know how small of a minority are they.

:hmm:

at least tell me how im wrong because somalis have sabean DNA
everyone thinks we're arab so might aswl say we are plustheyre based

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
at least tell me how im wrong because somalis have sabean DNA
everyone thinks we're arab so might aswl say we are plustheyre based

It's not Sabaean but most likely the result of intra-Horn mixing and comes from Xabashis ultimately and it's only 5-10%. Either that or it's not even actually Arabian but is ancient Egyptian ancestry that came from Nubia with things like farming, the plough and other innovations into the Horn around 2000BCE with Y-DNA E-Z813 because some runs where both Ancient Egyptian and Yemeni samples are used show the Somalis showing AE ancestry but no Yemeni ancestry while the Yemeni ancestry in Xabashis and other Horners is depressed in favor of some AE ancestry. Either way, ancient Ethiosemitic and AE ancestry is not "Arab".

Last edited:

Trending